18x11 wheels

MG0h3

Established Member
Mine were bought in 2019 or so. They have about 2500 miles on them

Prior to the SS rollout they were good

My Streets would fight for traction even when they slipped. The tread had a feathering to it after running them.

The SS were ok for like 6-12 months but degraded right away. Been like hockey pucks in 2nd since then. Plus the vibration.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SLOWBRA

Established Member
A 305/35/18 looks perfectly fine on a 18x11. It depends on the tire because some run bigger like the Toyo.

And I still had to roll the fenders.....

True Forged Mach 5 18x11's on R888 305/35....
266a5ecc420cd20c941dcc9418b15e95.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

What tires are these and what’s the size up front?

I’m having a terrible time finding any 305/35/18 in stock and not sure who to order from that will actually get stock in before summer ends.

stangfreak

Established Member
I just ordered 18x9.5 and 18x11. changed them after talking to the vendor. Iv owned this car for 18 years and finally got a nice set of wheels lol. BC Forged TD03 wheels.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What tires are these and what’s the size up front?

I’m having a terrible time finding any 305/35/18 in stock and not sure who to order from that will actually get stock in before summer ends.
Toyo R888 in the rear. Hard to find any good tires in a 305/35. I'm having a brain fart. Pretty sure fronts are 265/35 on a 18x9. I think a 40 series up front might be better.

I really need to start the car up and drive it. It's been sitting since November. Been super busy with some other cars lately.

44shelby

Established Member
Prior to the SS rollout they were good

My Streets would fight for traction even when they slipped. The tread had a feathering to it after running them.

The SS were ok for like 6-12 months but degraded right away. Been like hockey pucks in 2nd since then. Plus the vibration.

which ones are the good ones ? do you have a p/n or a picture of what they look like? I have the r888r right now and they are good from a freeway roll 60 and up but anything in first gear is useless and 2nd gear is questionable for me.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Toyo R888 in the rear. Hard to find any good tires in a 305/35. I'm having a brain fart. Pretty sure fronts are 265/35 on a 18x9. I think a 40 series up front might be better.

I really need to start the car up and drive it. It's been sitting since November. Been super busy with some other cars lately.

Are the fronts Toyo sports? When you get an opportunity I’d love to know exactly what you have since I think it looks great! I had 265 Nitto 555 on my TF wheels before and thought they looked small (sidewall and overall) so keep that in mind.

I may place an order for 305/35s and wait the 3-4 months they claim it will take.

And I know all too well about not driving the cars. My terminator has been in hibernation for months.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Are the fronts Toyo sports? When you get an opportunity I’d love to know exactly what you have since I think it looks great! I had 265 Nitto 555 on my TF wheels before and thought they looked small (sidewall and overall) so keep that in mind.

I may place an order for 305/35s and wait the 3-4 months they claim it will take.

And I know all too well about not driving the cars. My terminator has been in hibernation for months.

I believe they are Toyo sports. I'll double check tomorrow evening and report back.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
@SLOWBRA

The fronts are Toyo Proxes T1 sports 275/35/18.

Users who are viewing this thread