18k Mile Redfire 03 Cobra on BringATrailer

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
That thing is clean, almost too good to be true.
Ford made almost 20k Terminator cobras (source: 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Production Numbers).

You will see more and more pop up with fewer mileage. I bet when it hits the 20 year mark, people who have been storing them + never driven (im talking under 1k miles) will start selling for a high price, prob in the $50k+

edit: i just checked autotrader. The BaT ad isnt anything special (has 18k miles), there are other terminators for sale with under 10k miles.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford made almost 20k Terminator cobras (source: 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Production Numbers).

You will see more and more pop up with fewer mileage. I bet when it hits the 20 year mark, people who have been storing them + never driven (im talking under 1k miles) will start selling for a high price, prob in the $50k+

lol, yes I'm aware of the production of these cars. I've been around them and owned one for a long time. I meant the price and the condition this particular car is in is almost too good to be true, like there's something wrong with it not being disclosed.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You hate it more than zinc yellow???

That 00R from last month went for 70 grand, I'd say thats a pretty good number for a site that hates mustangs

Did you see the modded terminator a few weeks ago that RNM at $13k or something like that? This one went for $26.9. Brutal. There was super low mile LS Boss that RNM at $33k last week. BAT is a great place to sell porsches and buy mustangs.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
lol, yes I'm aware of the production of these cars. I've been around them and owned one for a long time. I meant the price and the condition this particular car is in is almost too good to be true, like there's something wrong with it not being disclosed.

$29k and 18k miles is too good to be true?

Lol no.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

331 LX

Established Member
This thread just got me looking at BaT for over an hour. First time on that site haha

Comp orange car is almost @ 32k

Alec Houle

I am bias. I have the same car. Bought it new, keep it in Florida in a garage and only have 12,000 miles on mine. At my age ( 70 ), I drive it to bring back old memories and the car is pure stock, never even burnt rubber with this car. Currently, I put about 400 miles a year on it, mainly to car shows and for oil changes LOL. Hopping to give it to my grandson as a present when he gets out of college. He's only 10 now. So, maybe the car will be worth something then, seems like most of these cars are modified, so pure stock and low milage might do it.

paulyboy928

Established Member
I've seen a few cobras on BaT that haven't bid for much at all and only a few have sold. They really are hated there... Maybe that'll bring the market down so I can actually afford one...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
On a serious note, welcome!
Would love to see a few pics.
What color and specs of your Cobra.
If the intent is a college grad present, imagine what he could drive 10-12+yrs from now?!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread