18" True Forged Chicanes in RACE GOLD!

95SC

Banned
I think they would look killer with satin black lip

GoldPhotoshop.jpg

Fat-cat

Established Member
Hmmm to bad i dont think my car would fit a full size 18 front rim and tire on it. Trubo kit is in the way i have to do some checking. Really like these though Steve.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think again this setup would be perfect with a black satin lip, and maybe the sold in a satin finish as well.. total old school trans-am look to it. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I think they would look killer with satin black lip

GoldPhotoshop.jpg

that looks incredible the way it is! :bowdown:

How bout a pic of the fronts as well.

ill try to snap one. it looks the same but with a much much smaller lip. i guess for PS purposes?

Hmmm to bad i dont think my car would fit a full size 18 front rim and tire on it. Trubo kit is in the way i have to do some checking. Really like these though Steve.

if we made the wheel flush to the fender, but narrower (like an 8 or a 7), would that fit then? we can make our 3 piece 18s down to 6" and everything in between in .5" increments. one of the plusses of 3 piece wheels :beer:

Fat-cat

Established Member
A 6 inch wheel im sure would fit the front on mine is a stock 17inch narrowed to 4 inchs and there is lots of room in there now. 7 maybe an 8 would fit. Also im running a 99-04 Solid in the car so the rears might make fender contact.

Im going to the car this weekend ill see if i can round up a 18x8 or 9 and test fit from a buddies car.. i meant to do it this summer but never got around to it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
SOLD!

ok, i took a satin black lip and some satin black bolts and slapped them together for some quick pics. both with and without flash.

first group are with satin black lips, bolts and center caps (dont have gold caps)
IMG_0133xLarge.jpg

IMG_0131xLarge.jpg

IMG_0130xLarge.jpg

IMG_0129xLarge.jpg

IMG_0128xLarge.jpg

IMG_0127xLarge.jpg

IMG_0126xLarge.jpg

IMG_0125xLarge.jpg

and while i was at it... with satin black lips and chrome bolts with polished caps
IMG_0120xLarge.jpg

IMG_0119xLarge.jpg

IMG_0124xLarge.jpg

IMG_0123xLarge.jpg

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
Looks great Steve... I hope that deal goes thru and we get to see them on a car!! lol :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread