18" True Forged Chicanes in RACE GOLD!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yep, Race Gold. you asked for it, we did it. first set of race gold chicanes ever!

these are just some teaser pics, better pics coming soon.

18x9 18x11 3 piece Chicanes.

centers: Race Gold (glossy)
lips: polished

$3000 shipped to your door.
since this is the FIRST set done in race gold, if someone is willing to take a leap of faith here, ill give a $200 rebate once you post up pics of them ON the car after you get them. essentially, getting the powder coating for free
:thumbsup:

(with chrome lips, add $200).

front wheels have big brake cut.
rear wheels are fender flush for IRS cobra. will fit 94-98 SRA as well.

we can change the lips on the rear wheels to fit a 99-04 SRA as well, no extra charge.

FREE set of chrome lug nuts and locking lugs with the purchase of this set.

i think these would look sick on a torch red, silver, white, or black cobra. probably on redfire as well.

IMG_6017x.jpg

IMG_6016x.jpg

IMG_6018x.jpg

IMG_6026ps.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6023ps.jpg

IMG_6022ps.jpg

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
Hmmm.... not sure...but i will be contacting you in a week or to about the ones we talked about. I am really interested to see how these look on a car tho... not sure if they would work with my car tho....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Hmmm.... not sure...but i will be contacting you in a week or to about the ones we talked about. I am really interested to see how these look on a car tho... not sure if they would work with my car tho....

i wouldnt put them on a vert myself. i think they have more of a race car look them and should go on a coupe. personally, im not a huge fan of mesh wheels on verts, which is why i never put them on my 03 vert when i had them. that's why i really wanted a coupe, so i could put chicanes on it! lol :dancenana: im about to put 20" chicanes back on the shelby :dancenana:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I have a blk cobra, and I think these would look sick!! Wish I had the cash right now!!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I've wanted a race gold set for my white 5.0 for awhile now...hmm.

Ratchet

Established Member
i wouldnt put them on a vert myself. i think they have more of a race car look them and should go on a coupe. personally, im not a huge fan of mesh wheels on verts, which is why i never put them on my 03 vert when i had them. that's why i really wanted a coupe, so i could put chicanes on it! lol :dancenana: im about to put 20" chicanes back on the shelby :dancenana:
Lol... well I happen to think the wheels we talked about will work on my car!! What would be ur choice on a black vert Steve?:beer:

BLKSVTSNAKE

Established Member
These would be awesome on black. You could make a black cobra replicate the original Hertz mustang! Someone needs to put these on so we can see how sick they will look.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If you'd drop the price about $3000, I'd gladly take them and post pics on my silver coupe. I was debatingon geting my XXR's in gold instead of Black Chromium.

That Gold looks tits!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I bet these would look killer if you PC'd the lip satin black.. with black bolts.. that would total race status and the gold with it would look killer

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
these looks awesome!

i agree. would the $200 rebate still be in effect with black lips?

hmmm...im sure i could still do that but the black lips would cost $200 more. plus another $200 to do the bolts in black. :D

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^^ It would look sick though.. almost like a old school trans-am racing look. geewww!! I wanna see what they'd look like on my car now ahahahaa.

Users who are viewing this thread