18" MMR (drifts) Wheels and Tires, Nittos

89 5.0

Established Member
still interested in these.. haven't gotten a response back yet.....

Dtony

Established Member
still interested in these.. haven't gotten a response back yet.....

Sorry, I just checked on here today. I am not sure about the Brembos but I would imagine so. Also, I just lowered the price to $950 on the other forums I have them advertised on.

89 5.0

Established Member
Are u willing to ship? Very interested! In located in WI 53202

Dtony

Established Member
I really don't want to ship but have four sets of wheels and tires and need the space. I will get a price but i imagine it will be very high.

Dtony

Established Member
Are u willing to ship? Very interested! In located in WI 53202

I got an online quote from Fedex and UPS, Basically you would be looking at $250 to ship due to the size and weight of each box.

Dtony

Established Member
dang.. alright.. thanks for the info man

I hear you. CasperGT is interested and may come this weekend. If not I will run one into to UPS for you to get a real quote.

Overall it's still a good deal but just hard to justify an extra $200+ for basically nothing. LOL.

Dtony

Established Member
Still available, the last deal fell though. These are basically brand new and have only been on the car twice.

Also I have had several people ask about Brembo cars. According the American Muscle these fit Brembo's.

Last edited:

Dtony

Established Member
Man i wish u where closer. Shipping cost sucks....

Shipping is a killer!! These also have 2 tmps in them so only two need purchased. It's a smoking deal!! I could have sold 10 sets if I shipped. I am getting to where I am not against shipping because I want the garage space, but the cost is the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread