18'' Factory chrome rims

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I know some of you guys have been looking for the factory rims in chrome from Ford Racing. Well I found some or at least I think so. I ordered a set from emustangparts, an Ebay dealer. Turns out they are a Ford Racing warehouse and have some in stock. I ordered a set for my 03 for $500 shipped. I'm not affiliated with them, just trying to help some fellow Lightning owners out. The lady told me the rims would be in the factory boxes when shipped and still sealed. The number is 734- 459-0130, 9am-400pm eastern time. It took me a good 5 min. to get through this morning so you may have to work on it. I know they have the new style[factory03-04] for the 03+04 models in chrome and I think they also have them inthe older bolt pattern of 12mm studs. Good luck and I will let you know how mine look when they get here.:coolman:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
They list them on Ebay as $300 for the rims +$200 for shipping. I wanted mine powdercoated but no one locally does the work. A tire place that refinnishes rims said $480 to paint them and clearcoat. I'd rather have new ones and a spare set for some drag radials or maybe slicks.

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
So your getting the 99-00 style for $500 shipped?

I called them about 2 month ago and they told me they didn't have anymore 03-04 style wheels and they "were gone for ever". Then 3 days later they put "the last set" on Ebay with no buy it now option and a $800 starting bid and a month before they were $799 and listed under the buy it now option. So basically when I called he lied to me when he said he didn't have any left so he could put them on Ebay and get top dollar.

Oh well, I settled and I bought the 01-02 style in chrome and I am happy with them. I'm just surprised to see the 03-04's back in production so soon.

sampson101st

wanted!!!!
Established Member
i looked at those. but, thought it was a rip off cause it said they are from puerto rico, and to call some number from the north east. so for that price and cause it didnt add up to me, i jsut figured it was a scam. good luck tho

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I credit carded them just in case; that way I will have a fall back position. I didn't order through Ebay, I just called the #. The listing on Ebay said item location was in Plymouth, Michigan.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm going to advise no one buy these until you get your's. Their locations combined with that price smells a bit fishy to me.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
They are listed on the Ford Racing website as an authorized dealer. The name is Diversified Products. The # also matches the one on Ebay. I don't think I screwed up. I'll let you guys know though, when they come in.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Subscribing, need a set for that price! The cheapest I could find was the 99-00 style for $125 each (500 total) not including shipping.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Order at your own risk, but they are listed on the Ford website. They been advertising them on Ebay for a while[3-4weeks] too. I think the old style was $400 shipped but don't hold me to it.

Last edited:

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
emustangparts = buyfordracing.com = Diversified Products

I have never heard of anyone getting screwed by these guys but they were not exactly honest when I was on the phone with them. The guy I talked to on the phone was a smart a$$ both times I called.

Last edited:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
They told me 3 days and they were right. Guys I got my rims. I don't have a digital camera or I would post pics. They done what they told me and even threw in a Ford Racing catalog on cd. If you any of you guys doubt me and live close enough come look. I've never misled anyone on here so good luck. I even got oyur smart a$$ when I called for a tracking #. He told me we don't provide tracking #s, but did look it up to tell me they would be delivered today. I get dressed look on the front porch[southern thing] and there they are.

Last edited:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Yes. I''ve open the boxes and they all look fine. They even double boxed them. The funny thing is DHL beat Fed Ex. I ordered a cool aid kit from Chickenears and it just come today too. The coolaid was ordered on Mon.evening/ the rims Wed morning.

Last edited:

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
yea i ordered a set today at 12 noon for $500 shipped, told me they be here on tuesday.. So I'll let everyone know how they r also..

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
NIT2WN said:
If you any of you guys doubt me and live close enough come look. I've never misled anyone on here so good luck. I even got oyur smart a$$ when I called for a tracking #. He told me we don't provide tracking #s, but did look it up to tell me they would be delivered today. I get dressed look on the front porch[southern thing] and there they are.

I'm not doubting you and I'm glad you got the wheels that cheap. :thumbsup: I had to settle for chrome replicas and I paid $850 for them.

I just can't understand how they went back into production so soon and the price dropped $300 bucks a set. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread