18" BBS RK's with BFG KDW2's Pefect fit for a 5 lug fox $1,400.00

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Picture link added in post below

4 BBS RK's original Silver finish 18 x 8.5 with BBS carbon fiber center caps and Air fill caps

Front - 245 / 40 /18 BF Goodrich KDW2 with 3/4 tread and only 3K miles

Rear - 275 / 35 /18 BF Goodrich KDW2 with 3/4 tread and only 3K miles and no burn outs

Will sell with tires only as a package no seperating

NO I do not have the 18x10

No Rubbing, tires have equal radius (actually a size option on a bmw M5, diameters are perfect)

I run a 99 spindle and they just tuck under the fender with no rubbing even at full jounce aka big bump, On my friends fox with a 94 spindle they look factory fit.

Selling car with my 10th anniversarys

Yes I will post pictures later today close up of each wheel

No scratches, no curbing, no stains, Just perfect BBS wheels. Always inside in a garage and never seen rain.

No Trades,

I will ship wheels and tires taped and cardboarded together with insurance at new value of wheels and tires.

I live in indianapolis and I can assist a pickup up to a maximum distance of 80 miles from indy , if you live within 80 miles I will not deliver, I can meet you half way.

Also if you buy and are attending Ford Fall Swap in Columbus the 30th and the 1st I can bring them there. But I require payment first, do to the space it takes up in the vehicle.

Last edited:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I cleaned them up took pics of all blemishes and areas are on inside of wheel and can't be seen. Just two one was brake fluid stain and the other probably can be removed with rubbing paste, but I want to be honest. Front tires have a little more edge wear do to the camber setting I run, but very little mileage on them.

link to album see description of what your looking at

BBS RK Wheels Photos by chris_carrew | Photobucket

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Sold again, got a deposit of good faith. Thanks SVTP community

Users who are viewing this thread