18" AFS Machine/Satin finish Wheels NIB

steve99

Established Member
Have 2 18"x9" and 2 18"x10.5" wheels new in box and never mounted. I had purchased these years ago for my old cobra which I totalled. Saved them as I hoped to get another cobra, well I do have another cobra now but am looking at different wheels. They are in storage right now so using the pics I had taken from years ago which explains the date on the pics.

$600obo

cobra.jpg

cobra2.jpg

M33P

Established Member
will you part them? I actually have the 18x10.5's already. just need the 18x9's. let me know

M33P

Established Member
would you be willing to meet halfway? pittsburgh is about a 3 hour drive for me. We can meet in york maybe?

edit; york really isnt a middle point, take a look at a map and let me know whats good for you?

Last edited:

steve99

Established Member
Would depend on if/where Djervin is willing to meet. Looks as though some point closer somerset and bedford would be the middle point which I am open to driving to, whereas york is about 4 hours from me.

djervin

Established Member
M33P/ steve99, either one or both can feel free to email me to see if any of this may work out, dustin(dot)ervin@comcast(dot)net or pm me. Thanks.

djervin

Established Member
If any of this works out, I would not mind working something out to meet the op and getting the 4 wheels and then meeting you, M33P with the 18x9's because you are pretty close to me.

djervin

Established Member
M33P, please email me when you have a chance, my email address is above. The op wants to see what we can work out, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread