18' 00R wheels pic request

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I know, I know, I did a search and found nothing, so I was just wondering if anyone has any pictures of yours or someone elses car with 18' 00R wheels on it. I would prefer chrome but any color would do. Thanks in advance.

Or if someone could chop some on to my car

mustangtuning_1953_156258942

DSC03233.jpg

sfs32vcobra

S197 Boss 302S Clone
Established Member
Chrome '00R Wheels

Here you go - a little grainy as I clipped this from another wider view picture...

00R_bling.jpg

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
Damn those look good dude. Are they FRPP or some other brand? How much is your car lowered?

Thanx!

Yep, those are the FRPP wheels. The car is only lowered 1" w/ H&R Race springs and MM poly isos top & bottom. I'm thinkin' about taking out the top isos to get a bit more drop.

69clark

Established Member
Back when I had Y2Ks.

mod3.jpg

130_3045.jpg

130_3037.jpg

I sold them to Dan, everyone here knows his car but I will post a pic.
IMG_0876.gif

REX-RACER

Established Member
69clark said:
Back when I had Y2Ks.

mod3.jpg

I really like this car!

I'll bet you took a lot of crap for having that 00R wing and I hope you gave people the finger every time they said something to you about it!!! :mj:

69clark

Established Member
HAHA!

I actually have debated about going with an s281 spoiler, but some of my friends won't let me. I really don't take too much crap because I think it goes with the overall package, but the are several people that don't like it and they usually aren't asses about it.

However the way I look at it, my car, my money, if you don't like it, I don't care, do what you want to your own POS. lol

REX-RACER

Established Member
69clark said:
HAHA!

I actually have debated about going with an s281 spoiler, but some of my friends won't let me. I really don't take too much crap because I think it goes with the overall package, but the are several people that don't like it and they usually aren't asses about it.

However the way I look at it, my car, my money, if you don't like it, I don't care, do what you want to your own POS. lol

That's cool! I've always liked the 00R wing and I'm thinking about adding one to my car, but I would agree that it only looks right w/ full 00R treatment ( hood, splitter, etc. ). I think all the negative talk about the 00R wing is just ricer hatred overeaction.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
You've gotta see what Clark is packin under the hood to get an idea of the "full treatment" :D

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
how about photoshop a wing back on the car as well....possibly a s-281??

Users who are viewing this thread