17" true Cobra rim

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
You have found an 18", 93 style rim? Please let me know where you got it from...Oops reread your post--you made no indication that the 18"s you found were of the 93 flavor. Sorry.

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Damn. I was hoping they were heavier. The wheels Im getting are heavy then. 27 and 29 rear. I wonder how much this will slow the car down being about 3 lbs more rotating mass.

18x8.5 with a 2" lip and 18x9.5 with a 3" lip

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
what do you guys think of the rims? I originally wanted 18" Saleens but I think I want something with a nice lip and something nobody else has.

Last edited:

9T3SVT

Established Member
IMO the stock 93 Cobra wheels make the car. I like them enough that I paid $1100 for mine like a year ago on ebay.

I vote save your money and keep the stockers. Even if your stock wheels are in bad shape I'd get them redone before swapping wheels

(just my opinion)

racerbox77

Established Member
Well I just sold my wheels and tires to someone on this site. Im doing the 5 lug Cobra brake swap so there is no turning back.

blk50cobra

Established Member
Wouldn't it be nice if those replicas were sold drilled to the 5 lug pattern? I'm not positive if they'd clear the 5 lug cobra calipers, but I'd like to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread