17" front and 15" rear weld rts rims and tires

Whiteboss302

Banned
For sale is my set of polished weld rts. Fronts are 17x4 with m&h tires. Rears are 15 with 295-55-15. The rears have 2 passes on them. In perfect shape. Looking for 1700 shipped. Text or email for pics. 4126288343. Or any other questions.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Thanks. Everyone I've talked too thinks its black and so did I when I was looking at it at the dealership. You cant really tell that its a real dark metallic red unless directly in sunlight than even then it sometimes looks purplish.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Scammer. Sent my money last tuesday and still no wheels. He claims he shipped them friday night but was after UPS puck up and gave me these bogus tracking numbers written on a piece of paper. Then i wait till monday and thise tracking numbers are no good. I contact him and he trying to say im scamming him. I will post pic of tracking numbers and you guys can check for yourselves. I just want my $1700 back. Anyone here can help?

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Here are the tracking numbers. Anyone here work at UPS??

TRACK.gif

UPS TRACKING SITE:
Delivery Service from UPS

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Interesting...the pic is what he sent me. He wrote the numbers on that paper and text me the pic. When i asked for a copy of the receipt he wouldnt send it to me. I filed a claim with paypal so we will have to wait and see what happenes.

GeorgeInNePa

Established Member
Wow, I totally didn't get that vibe from the couple of PMs that I did with this seller.

I was trying to buy the rear set from him before he made this deal with you...

Users who are viewing this thread