'17 5.0 Exhaust

CV355

_
Established Member
I've been looking at exhausts for my wife's '17 F150 5.0. Christmas and her birthday are coming up soon, and she has expressed interest in getting a "nice loud exhaust so I can let these idiots know I'm here."

I asked her if she thinks my GT500 is too loud (Borla ATAKs, Kooks LTs, Kooks H-pipe) and she said no, amazingly. That tells me that she won't find any catback for her F150 to be too loud, as long as there is no cabin drone.

She likes the Flowmaster Outlaw and the Borla ATAK sound. Price difference is massive. Any recommendations?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’m in the same boat but living in Ohio with winter coming I’ll probably just wait till spring even though the exhaust will see winter eventually. I’m a fan of the Borla S-type as well as ATAK. I also really like the Corsa system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
FYI on my 2013 5.0 super crew, I found a take off cat back Raptor exhaust for $100 on Craigslist.

Took it to a local muffler shop, he simply had to put in a piece to go from stock 3 inch to the 4 inch diameter on the raptor exhaust.

Charged me $100 to do this and install, used stock mounting points so it was real easy.

All in for $200 and it sounded much better than stock but not overly obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread