15% OD Pulley

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
So has anyone finally come up with a solution to using a 15% OD pulley with the Track pack without having to do modifications (cutting, welding, relocating) to the track pack oil cooler I believe.

I thought I heard someone was working on the solution, so just wanted to see if there is an update.

Thanks,

Scott

BIRDDOC

Established Member
The 15% will absolutely require modifications on both sides of the pulley as per my thread that included pics. I think Dustin said the 10% required some minor shaving too but the stock TP oil cooler fitting worked fine. In the end the modifications were easy to do. That being the case I would go with the 15% since some modifications still need to be done with the 10%. Lots of free HP there for the same price.

Van@RevanRacing

So has anyone finally come up with a solution to using a 15% OD pulley with the Track pack without having to do modifications (cutting, welding, relocating) to the track pack oil cooler I believe.

I thought I heard someone was working on the solution, so just wanted to see if there is an update.

Thanks,

Scott

I'm working on a solution using the OEM fitting and modifying it. Thanks for the help BIRDDOC

The 10% OD does not require modification to the Oil Cooler Fitting but you do have to grind part of the front cover for the crank position sensor.

T1000MaCh1

Blown
Established Member
I'm working on a solution using the OEM fitting and modifying it. Thanks for the help BIRDDOC

The 10% OD does not require modification to the Oil Cooler Fitting but you do have to grind part of the front cover for the crank position sensor.

Any Solution to this? I've tried searching, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

T1000MaCh1

Blown
Established Member
Nothing wrong with the 15% but it doesn't fit without a lot of modding (the track pack hoses).

Oh okay. Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem too complicated, plus MMR sells an aftermarket cooler that makes it essier to work with the trck pack.
I've heard that too much boost is ran on it for pump gas though.

Users who are viewing this thread