15% lower pulley

RARESNAKE

Established Member
anyone here running a 15% lower pulley and 2.5 upper pulley on stock blower? If so what are your supporting mods and who tuned your tuned your car ?

Thanks

Willie

Established Member
I had a 15 percent ATI lower, stock 3-inch upper, BUT a Stiegemaier ported (and regeared internally) M-122, making 19.4 psig at 3,100 feet elevation. I tune myself.

shelbysnake11

Established Member
I had a 15 percent ATI lower, stock 3-inch upper, BUT a Stiegemaier ported (and regeared internally) M-122, making 19.4 psig at 3,100 feet elevation. I tune myself.

do you have to modify the front cover to fit the 15% lower?

einehund

Established Member
I am not sure why i missed this thread. I've got a 10% lower and 2.6 upper on a stock blower. I am tuned by lund, and if i would have had the JLT 123mm intake before ordering, I would have gone with the 15%. As it is, i am still kicking around the idea of upgrading.
As to the other question about modifying the front cover: it is essentially the same as for the 10% except for a little more metal taken off the cast boss. It is really easy to do.

V8Flexin

Established Member
I am not sure why i missed this thread. I've got a 10% lower and 2.6 upper on a stock blower. I am tuned by lund, and if i would have had the JLT 123mm intake before ordering, I would have gone with the 15%. As it is, i am still kicking around the idea of upgrading.
As to the other question about modifying the front cover: it is essentially the same as for the 10% except for a little more metal taken off the cast boss. It is really easy to do.
How much overall boost you looking to have with the 15% lower?

Sent from my PURE XL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread