15 gt heallight bulb install help

roki187

Established Member
15 gt headlight bulb install anyone.....I looked all over but can't find any info on the subject. Already broke a tab on the harness clip. What a pain....

Any help would be appreciated

Thanx

roki187

Established Member
yes the hid...i have a new set of bulbs id like ti install and i dont know how to remove the bulb...not a ton of room in there

thanx

roki187

Established Member
I was trying to find a shortcut. Bumper must come off to get the headlights.....

Thank you

KonaFifty

Established Member
lethal performance has a pdf write up on how to remove the bumper (related to their grille install)...i think youtube should have one too...

roki187

Established Member
There is enough room for someone with small hands to get in there and remove the bulb. Between the fender and the cross brace. I really don't want to pull the bumper cover just for the headlights bulbs. (I'm not lazy I sustained a serious back injury and am unable to perform this task on my own) Im just not sure how to get the bulb out of the headlight housing. A friend just got a focus st and did his. What a difference on the apperance. He went from K4300 to K5500. (I also realize the K4300 has more lumens) Looks amazing. I wanted to do the same and share the pics with SVTP.

Thank uz for all the input.

Users who are viewing this thread