15" black race stars with tires

Ford2ner

Established Member
Looking to get rid of my Direct Drill 15x3.75/10 race stars painted black through a paint gun. Rear backspacing is 7.25 for an 05+ car even though I have only ran them on my fox for one pass and my dad's GT for 2-3 passes. Been a 1.52 60ft with them. They were originally polished and are practically brand new, will come with lugs. Front tires are brand new 165/80-15s and the rears are 26x10 M/T ET drags and have had more passes on them but still have ALOT of life on them. I will post some close ups of them when I get a chance. Looking for $1,000 and I am located in Warner Robins GA. Will ship. Not really looking for trades but if you got something worth trading the worst I can say is no, thanks.
View attachment 24509
View attachment 24510
View attachment 24511
View attachment 24512

zachcrosen

Established Member
Are the rears slicks or drag radials? I'm interested in the rears only also. I'm in NE AL and can meet of you are willing to split and meet half way

Ford2ner

Established Member
I might be trading them this weekend for a set of billet specialties street lites. If that's the case I will sell just the rears, they are 26" M/T ET drag slicks. I will update the thread and let ya'll know if any interest.

Users who are viewing this thread