1452rwhp out of 5.4 with F2 Procharger

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Well Pretty sure I now have one of thee most powerfull mod motor street cars in the world. Thought i would share and the motor is still 331 cubes. My new motor wont be done till later this year. Whipple and k.b's are great for 1000rwhp cars, try making 1452 with a 10 rib belt with either of those two companies:) BTW I also made 1113rwhp with a f1r this last weekend and that easily could be done on a shelby with out a stupid xpensive motor.....and this thing made peak power at 8000rpms.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAwAqv3jOZE&feature=g-upl&context=G22be99fAUAAAAAAAAAA"]F2 Procharged Ford GT Supercar 1452rwhp - YouTube[/nomedia]

Muscle Mustangs just did a blog too so there is a link about it on there web site and Facebook.

Dan Schoneck's Ford GT - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
That is just ridiculous. Sriously though, are you going to be able to put that power to the ground??

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Awesome. Would love to see this thing at the track or doing some highway pulls (in Mexico, on a deserted road of course).

2008vistablue

Established Member
Well Pretty sure I now have one of thee most powerfull mod motor street cars in the world. Thought i would share and the motor is still 331 cubes. My new motor wont be done till later this year. Whipple and k.b's are great for 1000rwhp cars, try making 1452 with a 10 rib belt with either of those two companies:) BTW I also made 1113rwhp with a f1r this last weekend and that easily could be done on a shelby with out a stupid xpensive motor.....and this thing made peak power at 8000rpms.

F2 Procharged Ford GT Supercar 1452rwhp - YouTube

Muscle Mustangs just did a blog too so there is a link about it on there web site and Facebook.

This guys has 1500 horse power on his Ford GT!!!!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpX8pnlvsoU"]1500hp TT Ford GT walks 1000 hp Supercharged C6 Corvette - YouTube[/nomedia]

2008vistablue

Established Member

F2 Procharged Ford GT Supercar 1452rwhp - YouTube

This is the best Ford GT I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing! 1800 Horsepower!!! WOW!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tl_ek8f9I&feature=related"]1800 Hp Ford GT - YouTube[/nomedia]

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Awesome. Would love to see this thing at the track or doing some highway pulls (in Mexico, on a deserted road of course).

+1...

maybe you might happen to run into the underground lambos?

This GT is insane man... props to all your hard work

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
Dan is correct, i am personal friends with the owner of the blue GT, Heffner did the work and it was supercharged routed with twin turbos to eliminate any lag. The guy is my neighbor and the car has since been sold.

97 Red Devil

Established Member
:bowdown:wow that car is insaneee. . & i thought i was the man with my vette, 1006rwhp f1r set up on pump+meth.

bull3441

Established Member
Dan is correct, i am personal friends with the owner of the blue GT, Heffner did the work and it was supercharged routed with twin turbos to eliminate any lag. The guy is my neighbor and the car has since been sold.
and is Lambo is a little quicker ;-)

12C/OBoss

Established Member
...and I thought I WAS the man with my all stock with exception of fuel injectors and 2.8 KB blown Boss 302. And we only made 785 at the wheels!!!!! 930 at the crank

It was crazy sick in 4th gear when you finally had traction on the stock tires LOL

TheSVTKid

Established Member
So I just got done riding in this car...... (Thanks so much Dan)

And all I have to say, is that I am selling everything I own, cause nothing will be anything as amazing as this machine.

EA

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
So I just got done riding in this car...... (Thanks so much Dan)

And all I have to say, is that I am selling everything I own, cause nothing will be anything as amazing as this machine.

EA

Vids? Updates?

Users who are viewing this thread