14" Wilwood brake kit

03Predator

Established Member
I ordered from CJ Pony Parts. Took over a month to receive it. I was told my order would be shipped on two different dates and the 6th being the last. Well surprise, here they are today! Oh well. Happy day.

I was surprised when I opened the box to find the rotors were black. I guess I should have read the description better. Doesn't matter as the finish will eventually wear off.

Anyway here are a couple pics. The kit is a bit over kill for my car's purpose but I wanted something with a little bling. :D Also, maybe they'll help sell the car when the time comes.

12118765_10154427919849848_397243883930658827_n.jpg
12074753_10154427918039848_7185696081591137506_n.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
I dont think you can ever say brakes are an overkill. Stopping keeps you alive! They look great!

fr03cobra

Established Member
Nice, i wished baer made some for the rear. Stuck with just the fronts from them now.

94slowbra1

Established Member
great set up. i just went with a baer 6 piston set up in the front and baer 2 piece rotors front and back. when the 13" rotors wear out in the front ill switch to a 14" rotor. a good brake set up is a great mod in my opinion plus they look killer behind a nice set of wheels.
i know a nice set of pads, good fluid and stainless lines will go a long way in these cars but having the extra stopping power "incase" is a good feeling.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
very nice. should look sweet behind those wheels :beer:

03Predator

Established Member
very nice. should look sweet behind those wheels :beer:

That's what I'm thinking. ;)

Nice! How much was that kit?

$1719. Not bad when compared with other similar sized kits.

I have that setup with the MM wilwood Kit out back. Car stops hard

Looking forward to it. I do know I should upgrade the rears as well at some point.

great set up. i just went with a baer 6 piston set up in the front and baer 2 piece rotors front and back. when the 13" rotors wear out in the front ill switch to a 14" rotor. a good brake set up is a great mod in my opinion plus they look killer behind a nice set of wheels.
i know a nice set of pads, good fluid and stainless lines will go a long way in these cars but having the extra stopping power "incase" is a good feeling.

Sure is. As it is now, the car feels really weak in the braking department. I know my stock rotors are almost shot at under 41k miles. I also have ss lines. What brake fluid do you recommend?

94slowbra1

Established Member
I run castrol lma dot 4. From my experience its pretty good. I'm sure there are better but it works and is relatively inexpensive.

Users who are viewing this thread