1346whp from an '03 Cobra?

gofast15

Established Member
Last time I raced 1/4 mile was 2016 with about 500HP less, it went 9.37 @ 152. It's just a footbrake car though, no transbrake so it's never gonna run a monster ET. Should run 170+ though. I'm gonna run 1/4 mile and roll race at Street Car Takeover Chicago in 3 weeks, we'll see how it does.
That's nasty power . Hopefully you have all the necessary safety equipment to run at Route 66 . That track is strict as hell on safety . They check every single part needed to run XX times

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
That's nasty power . Hopefully you have all the necessary safety equipment to run at Route 66 . That track is strict as hell on safety . They check every single part needed to run XX times
As far as they know, it goes 11.50 lol. I am really going for the roll race, there is no tech requirements for that except basic tech which I will pass no problem. One banzai 1/4 mile pass is good for me.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As far as they know, it goes 11.50 lol. I am really going for the roll race, there is no tech requirements for that except basic tech which I will pass no problem. One banzai 1/4 mile pass is good for me.

My office is 2 miles from the track. I can see the grandstands when I walk outside.

I plan on attending with my daughter at least one of the days. I'll try to find you. I'd love to see your car in person.

If you need anything while you're out here please PM me.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread