1346whp from an '03 Cobra?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
@badcobra, that is really an awesome build making BIG power. What are you expecting/shooting for at the track?
It's a footbrake car, really just wanting to run an 8 with it and some big speed. Most everything I do with this car is on the street. I am going to hit some Street Car Takeover events and do some roll racing though.

BJCobra99

Established Member
Are you in the Denver area then? If so I'm going to make time to come down to street car takeover to check out this beast of a car!

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Are you in the Denver area then? If so I'm going to make time to come down to street car takeover to check out this beast of a car!
I am not in Denver, however my car has spent time out there at my brother's shop. Finish Line, right in Denver if you have heard of it? Those guys have played a huge role in my car's life. His crew chief for his race car built my engine 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I definitely may tow out that way for SCT though, that is on my radar this year. I'd have a free place to stay lol

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
This thing is always amazing.

And always tempting me to switch to the Holley setup rather than pulling my hair out with the stock 2V ECU over here.

gt347mustang

Established Member
Yep, have my brother to thank for putting the car back together for me after it sat for a few years. Maybe be back out there with it at SCT in July, we'll see!

If you're out here then let me know. I need a ride in this thing!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Crazy numbers! I could only imagine doing a pull in something like that. I bet it is an absolute blast!

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
What has the car trapped in the 1/4 so far?
Last time I raced 1/4 mile was 2016 with about 500HP less, it went 9.37 @ 152. It's just a footbrake car though, no transbrake so it's never gonna run a monster ET. Should run 170+ though. I'm gonna run 1/4 mile and roll race at Street Car Takeover Chicago in 3 weeks, we'll see how it does.

Users who are viewing this thread