1300+ RWHP Supra Pics

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Car belongs to my very close friend. Thought I’d share this monster with you all. It’s absurd how fast this thing is.
PS it’s also currently for sale :)
IMG_6961.jpg
IMG_6960.jpg
IMG_6962.jpg
IMG_6964.jpg
IMG_6965.jpg
IMG_6963.jpg
IMG_6956.jpg
IMG_6957.jpg
IMG_6958.jpg
IMG_6959.jpg
IMG_6955.jpg
IMG_6968.jpg
IMG_6969.jpg
IMG_6966.jpg
IMG_6970.jpg

FJohnny

Established Member
The man who is not at least a little bit frightened after looking at those pics is a fool. What a beast!

Cool post.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Agreed with the shifter thing, but otherwise perfect freaking build and car, I'm in love.

I can't begin to fathom how hard 1,300 RWHP pulls.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
This car is amazing beautiful! I have seen it firsthand, may have drooled on it too. It it top notch. I never noticed the shifter, but we use the winters/art carr stuff. That’s an easy change for any prospective buyer. It’s a stunning car owned by a very respectable guy. Worth every penny! Oh and yes the garage it awesome too, floors are perfect and everything is in its spot

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
This car is amazing beautiful! I have seen it firsthand, may have drooled on it too. It it top notch. I never noticed the shifter, but we use the winters/art carr stuff. That’s an easy change for any prospective buyer. It’s a stunning car owned by a very respectable guy. Worth every penny! Oh and yes the garage it awesome too, floors are perfect and everything is in its spot

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I know....I distinctly remember having to remind you that you were there to pick up my car....not his! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread