'13 TVS, FRPP 2x65MMTB,JLT 127MM CF CAI

91z28350

Established Member
I will have the following setup available mid September: Ford Racing 2.3L TVS off a 2013(2k miles) with 2.396" BPS pulley and gates 10 rib green belt, also have the stock 2.67" pulley, and a bottle of SC oil. Asking 2050 shipped/obo. Local pickup will get a discount since i don't have to ship it. Going with a KB 3.6LC when bonus hits on 9-12. Unit will ship week of the 16th of September. Great upgrade package for 07-12 GT500's!

Last edited:

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Can you email me pictures of the TB, JLT and heat shield when you can? What's the mileage on the parts? I can do $600 shipped to me, 32548. I can send you a deposit for the parts and the rest once they are ready to ship. Let me know. Thanks.

12gt500

Established Member
I will have the following setup available mid September: Ford Racing 2.3L TVS off a 2013(2k miles) with 2.396" BPS pulley and gates 10 rib green belt, FRPP twin 65MM TB, JLT 127MM Carbon Fiber CAI with washable red filter and 2nd gen filter cradle/heat shield (formed plastic like the stock unit, much better fit than the first gen heat shield). Asking 2750 shipped/obo. Local pickup will get a discount since i don't have to ship it. Going with a KB 3.6LC when bonus hits on 9-12. Pics this weekend since car is having rear axle rebuilt. Unit will ship week of the 16th of September. Great upgrade package for 07-12 GT500's!

hay bro glws. this is david i seen you at gearheads last week i had the white and blue striped 12 gt500 with the vmp tvs.

also guys i seen this car runs and sounds great quality parts you wont get screwed.

91z28350

Established Member
Thanks David! Hope your revival went well. Turns out it wasn't the best night for racing for me, ended up smoking the spider gear. Car is at the shop getting the rear end rebuilt. Let Travis or Matt know next time you are coming down, we can caravan out to Crandall for some racing!

James

91z28350

Established Member
Can you email me pictures of the TB, JLT and heat shield when you can? What's the mileage on the parts? I can do $600 shipped to me, 32548. I can send you a deposit for the parts and the rest once they are ready to ship. Let me know. Thanks.

I will have pics of the setup, in car, this weekend. I'll PM you when I get the car back and get the pics snapped.

12gt500

Established Member
Thanks David! Hope your revival went well. Turns out it wasn't the best night for racing for me, ended up smoking the spider gear. Car is at the shop getting the rear end rebuilt. Let Travis or Matt know next time you are coming down, we can caravan out to Crandall for some racing!

James

yeah it went great thanks for asking i actually just made it home earlier today.

i have to admit after the trouble i had with "tuning" seeing travis correctly tuning your car made me respect them.

i have been growing a wild hair and been thinking of going with a 2.8 kb lc what you think?

it sucks you blew your rear :( and yeah racing sounds fun.

Users who are viewing this thread