13 Raptor pricing?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
So I'm looking at ordering a new one and need some advice. The dealer is saying there is no plan pricing available on raptors. Is msrp a good deal on an order?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Correct there is no plan pricing on Raptors so MSRP maybe a little under might be the best you get.

Thanks, just put in my order for msrp. They gave me what I wanted for my trade so I think I did alright. Now the wait begins, they said 8 weeks.

outlw

Established Member
call Scott Pratt at 517-338-0238

He can sell you one for $5000.00 off sticker.. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
For the record: I was just (Monday) able to buy a new on-the-lot '13 SuperCrew at MSRP from Phil Long Ford in Denver, CO. Capitol Ford in San Jose CA has a black '13 SuperCrew they'll sell at MSRP. If you want to order and wait (quite a while), Southlands Ford in CA will get you one at Invoice+$500 (about $4K under MSRP for a loaded truck).

GTtoSVT

Established Member
If you look hard enough you should be able to find a dealer that will order you a 13 at Invoice+500.

Good luck man, they are an amazing truck

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Thanks for the feedback guys, I know I might save a grand or two searching a bunch of different dealers evaluating my trade but to me that's a big headache. If I was just buying the truck with no trade I would check into some of the above mentioned dealers. They located one for me in San Antonio but it's black, I'm pretty specific about wanting a silver one in supercab, easy to maintain. My last two stangs were black and it would look like crap all the time with the dust out here.

TorchMach

Established Member
For the record: I was just (Monday) able to buy a new on-the-lot '13 SuperCrew at MSRP from Phil Long Ford in Denver, CO. Capitol Ford in San Jose CA has a black '13 SuperCrew they'll sell at MSRP. If you want to order and wait (quite a while), Southlands Ford in CA will get you one at Invoice+$500 (about $4K under MSRP for a loaded truck).

Hi Treynor,

Where is that dealer called "Southlands Ford"? I looked online and couldn't find it.

Thank you,

Ruben

Users who are viewing this thread