'13 RAM 3500 - BMF 20x10s

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Hey Hey..

I thought I'd share a few pics of my truck after installing a new set of wheels.

Wheel Details:

BMF Novakanes
Death Metal Finish
20X10
-19mm offset

Tire Details:
Nitto Terra Grapplers
295/60/20
(~34.5X.12.5)

Truck Details:
2013 Ram 3500
Laramie
G56 6 Speed manual
2.5" Leveling Kit
Fox 2.0 Remote Res Shocks
rear: stock

Only a small amount of trimming was required to get them to completely clear lock-to-lock.

Wheels and tires came from RimTyme in Lexington, KY
file-27.jpg

file-45.jpg

file-30.jpg

file-29.jpg

file-33.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
Hey Hey..

I thought I'd share a few pics of my truck after installing a new set of wheels.

Wheel Details:

BMF Novakanes
Death Metal Finish
20X10
-19mm offset

Tire Details:
Nitto Terra Grapplers
295/60/20
(~34.5X.12.5)

Truck Details:
2013 Ram 3500
Laramie
G56 6 Speed manual
2.5" Leveling Kit
Fox 2.0 Remote Res Shocks
rear: stock

Only a small amount of trimming was required to get them to completely clear lock-to-lock.

Wheels and tires came from RimTyme in Lexington, KY
file-27.jpg

file-45.jpg

file-30.jpg

file-29.gif

file-33.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

Good choice for the rubber
I was highly impressed when i was running those.

Chug33

Established Member
Surprised yours takes a key, must be cause of the manual, no remote start right? I love my 13'. The ram box's and the tail gate lock with the key fob, pretty neat features, plus how they hide everything and all the storage in the cab. Love your truck.

edit: did you buff your entire truck out? Even from the factory mine has swirls, it's black as well.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Beautiful!! I'm leveling out my 2013 F250 here shortly!! Those are the wheels that I want, but they are so much $$$!!

OneSlowV

Established Member
Damn nice truck ram box and a 6spd killer. What type of fuel mileage you seeing with your 13?

johnnyrocket

Established Member
How do you like the new front suspension design?

I'm also curious if the new design or better shocks helped! I have a 2011 2500 4x4 and it's a real rough ride. Your Truck looks Awesome! Nicely pimped out! I wanted black but ended up with the rugged brown :beer: love the Ram box also..:rockon:

Here's my Daily driver. 35" 12.5 Nitto trail grapplers, 20-9 fuel hostage wheels, 2 1/2" hell bent steel leveling kit, A1 H11's Head stud, H&S mini tuner, intake horn, boost tube, grid heater delete, EGR delete, Diamond eye 5" exhaust. :burnout:

59d86098.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
perfection

Beautiful truck brother, I am ready to do the deal for a new Ram. I would like to PM you soon for some advice. The old Ram has been great! Your truck is tits.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Damn nice truck ram box and a 6spd killer. What type of fuel mileage you seeing with your 13?

Thanks! And I'm a 6 speed guy -- the autos are simply too expensive once you mod one..

The truck gets 18-20 daily driven… At a consistent 55mph it will do well above 20, at 70 -75 it will consistently get 19-20 and at 80 it is more like 16.

I recently made a trip to Detroit from KY and this was the result.. I've found the mpg readout to actually be really accurate when compared to hand calculations:

null_zps6e9cf689.jpg

How do you like the new front suspension design?

I like it! I waited for a '13 for several months because I wanted the new 3500 front suspension and frame as it's quite a bit beefier.

It is VERY similar to Ford's design in many aspects. I wish I could say that the ride / drive was overall better than the previous design (had an 07 2500 before) but it's not noticeably different.

The shocks being mounted outside of the spring does make lifting it very easy !

Beautiful truck brother, I am ready to do the deal for a new Ram. I would like to PM you soon for some advice. The old Ram has been great! Your truck is tits.

Absolutely -- Regardless of where you buy the truck you should be able to order ANY truck you want and pay no more than at invoice. I bought this one at 2% below invoice (with a 1% below affiliate discount - I work in automotive.)

I'm also curious if the new design or better shocks helped! I have a 2011 2500 4x4 and it's a real rough ride. Your Truck looks Awesome! Nicely pimped out! I wanted black but ended up with the rugged brown :beer: love the Ram box also..:rockon:

Here's my Daily driver. 35" 12.5 Nitto trail grapplers, 20-9 fuel hostage wheels, 2 1/2" hell bent steel leveling kit, A1 H11's Head stud, H&S mini tuner, intake horn, boost tube, grid heater delete, EGR delete, Diamond eye 5" exhaust. :burnout:

59d86098.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looking truck! The Fox Shox made an honest difference! unlike the pre-13's a 2.5" leveling kit results in the shocks being "topped" out on almost any quick bump. I added these for the extra travel, but the ride was obviously improved. They're about $200 a piece and I would most certainly recommend them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread