'13 bower on a '11

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
Found it "JKD7" I can now request a custom tune from your website. I contacted a local dyno so after data logging Justin can dial it in for the final WOT run. I already have a '13 TVS and picked up a CJ Oval TB and a JLT 123 so one tune option is for this set up and a second tune for the 2.4 when I buy that from VMP.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Found it "JKD7" I can now request a custom tune from your website. I contacted a local dyno so after data logging Justin can dial it in for the final WOT run. I already have a '13 TVS and picked up a CJ Oval TB and a JLT 123 so one tune option is for this set up and a second tune for the 2.4 when I buy that from VMP.

Have fun. We can do an actual remote session, as opposed to you simply doing a pull and datalogging.

Call the shop, ask for Justin and coordinate a time with your local operator.

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
BJ I talked to local dyno that works with justin before so I will do the custom dyno tune with them as you suggested instead of the remote tune. So I have two questions:

What idler pulley do I need with the 2.4? 90mm or 100mm? Does this come with everything I need to bolt it on?

And I found a new SCT local cheap on Craig's list that is a 3015 I checked SCT website and looks to be the correct one for a 2011 GT500. Just want to make sure before I buy it to get tuned. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread