13.79 --- Naturally Aspirated and 4,364 lbs!

Constable

Established Member
Alright, I got to E-Town on Friday night and laid down a personal best: 13.79 @ 100.4 mph. Only go-fast mods to date are 4.10's, chip, plugs & stat, headers & full exhaust. Can't wait til I throw the torque converter in there!!
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

martyo

Established Member
When Ryan puts the TC in I will be in big trouble! I ran a 13.73 at the same track.

One thing I have found is that these cars sure love the cold air. I am praying for some cold air at Englishtown on Sunday, November 2, 2003!!

martyo

Established Member
Originally posted by Constable
I hope it gets pretty cold on Sunday too. Right now the weather is looking like a high of 68 for the 2nd. ARG!!

Ryan: I will be there either which way on the 2nd (unless it rains of course). I am starting to plan another trip (and arranging my work schedule accordingly) for Friday, November 7, 2003. Keep that in mind if you are interested.

Constable

Established Member
I'll most likely not be attending the 7th. My sweety is getting her breasticles "enhanced" on the 6th. I'll probably be spending that evening watching movies with her so she's not crying about being stuck in bed on a Friday night. She'll probably be crying about the pain in her chest, but that's besides the point.

martyo

Established Member
Originally posted by Constable
She'll probably be crying about the pain in her chest...

You could offer to give her a hand with the pain....Just ask her to show you where it hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread