13/14 SVTPP Wheels

Garrin

Established Member
I have two FRONT 2013-2014 GT500 performance package 19" wheels with the stock Goodyear Eagle F1's. Sensors ARE included. Asking $550 plus shipping for the pair. I'm keeping the back wheels for the track (unless someone makes me a ridiculous offer I can't refuse.)
Wheels.png
Wheels 2.png
Wheels 3.png
Wheels 4.png

Last edited:

Garrin

Established Member
I have considered it. And I would be willing to sell the whole set now. Originally I wanted to keep them, but it's harder than I thought it would be to just sell two. I just put new tires on the back ones not long ago. If I sold the whole set WITHOUT rear tires, I think $1100 plus freight is fair. The tires are 305/35/20 Nitto NT555R "Extreme Drag" so they cost a little over $300 each. I think $1500 is pretty fair for the whole setup.

Garrin

Established Member
You were right, it’s $122.92 in freight. I’m ok with a flat $1200 since I already told you that.
[email protected]
No curb damage or dents or dings. Slight scratches around the lug nut holes from install and removal.

Garrin

Established Member
They’re very small. I never noticed them until today when I pulled them out to inspect. Did notice a couple more that I will post pictures of. I only have the two fronts here at work with me so will have to inspect the rears later.

Users who are viewing this thread