13/14 Shelby spotted in Tampa....

ThomasL

Established Member
Anyone on here have a black/black 13/14 Shelby and cruise on North Dale Mabry often?? Seen this car a half dozen times and can hear an aftermarket exhaust on it. Nice car. Sounds sick. Just thought i'd see if it was anyone on here. Would post this in the Florida region forum but that's dead.

:beer:

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Anyone on here have a black/black 13/14 Shelby and cruise on North Dale Mabry often?? Seen this car a half dozen times and can hear an aftermarket exhaust on it. Nice car. Sounds sick. Just thought i'd see if it was anyone on here. Would post this in the Florida region forum but that's dead.

:beer:

Hi Tom. It could be me with my Borla s-type but I only drive my car on weekends. My car has the base wheels, not the PP wheels. I posted a comment on the Florida forum about a dark (possibly black) '13-'14 Shelby that flew by me last night at the end of I-4 just before I-275. It could be that one too. It's definitely louder than mine. I think this thread is going to be moved to the Florida forum.

Last edited:

ThomasL

Established Member
Hi Tom. It could be me with my Borla s-type but I only drive my car on weekends. My car has the base wheels, not the PP wheels. I posted a comment on the Florida forum about a dark (possibly black) '13-'14 Shelby that flew by me last night at the end of I-4 just before I-275. It could be that one too. It's definitely louder than mine. I think this thread is going to be moved to the Florida forum.

Must not be yours; the one i've seen has the PP wheels. Yeah i was just curious cause it sounded pretty mean. Would like to find out what mods.

Users who are viewing this thread