13/14 owners can now answer that " how many like mine " question..

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
+1 to all of this!

I also ordered the (previously available) Deluxe Marti Report. Like others, I found their web site lacking and the report underwhelming. With that in mind, does anyone have an actual "Personal Statistics Report" they can post? I'd like to see how detailed the stats really are before throwing more money at one of them...
Post # 13 of this thread shows what a ( Personal Statistics Report ) would look like. I suspect that the more options your car has, the more line items of data it would have. It is not & never was intended to be listing of your cars equipment / options..

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Post # 13 of this thread shows what a ( Personal Statistics Report ) would look like. I suspect that the more options your car has, the more line items of data it would have. It is not & never was intended to be listing of your cars equipment / options..
Thanks. I saw the sample report, but I'm interested in seeing one for newer MY since (somewhat ironically) reports on older vehicles usually contain more information than those on new ones.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Although, Tom, there's at least one other GB, white striped, Glass Roof car out there I can tell you! ;)

Kel,

Years ago we had a member that had access to searching this info. We are 1 of 12 is what I was told based on GB, white stripes and glass roof. He didn't narrow it down with any further options. I would like to get this in a more "Official" format.

Tom

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Kel,

Years ago we had a member that had access to searching this info. We are 1 of 12 is what I was told based on GB, white stripes and glass roof. He didn't narrow it down with any further options. I would like to get this in a more "Official" format.

Tom
Sometimes an " official " format doesn't cut it.
I had a ( Deluxe Build Sheet ) for my 2011, it stated my car was " 1 of 2 ".
..............Nobody looked @ this " document " as accurate !!
I ordered a " Personal Statistics Report " from MartiAuto, it stated my car was " 1 of 2 ".................EVERYBODY takes this document as accurate.
In the car hobby world, " documented by an accredited source " is the only way to go.
And in the scheme of things, $ 67.00 doesn't seem like that big a deal to answer that " how many " question..

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
Just ordered mine. Did the deluxe last fall, but I was looking for a 1 of xxx answer as well. I knew 1 of 68 white with blue and glass roof, but that's about as narrowed down as I could get on the spread sheets.

Kel

Established Member
Kel,

Tom

I recall, Tom, he had an avatar of a NJ license plate that said something to the effect "GM Blows". I believe he may have been a plant manager or "higher up" at Ford. He did have the ability to pull up specific details like we're looking for (not your car is 1 of 500 with this or that, but like the Marti Elite reports do narrowing your car down to "your car is 1 of 2 with this or that"). I sent him a PM but he never answered and haven't seen him on in years. I'll reserve further comments until I see a copy of the Deluxe report for MY 13/14 vs any of the earlier ones. $67 is nothing compared to what we spent on our cars, true, but it is a tank of gas :)

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I recall, Tom, he had an avatar of a NJ license plate that said something to the effect "GM Blows". I believe he may have been a plant manager or "higher up" at Ford. He did have the ability to pull up specific details like we're looking for (not your car is 1 of 500 with this or that, but like the Marti Elite reports do narrowing your car down to "your car is 1 of 2 with this or that"). I sent him a PM but he never answered and haven't seen him on in years. I'll reserve further comments until I see a copy of the Deluxe report for MY 13/14 vs any of the earlier ones. $67 is nothing compared to what we spent on our cars, true, but it is a tank of gas :)
The member was @Madlock. He (unofficially) narrowed mine down for me too but, like many, I wouldn't mind something more "official."

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The " how many " like my 14 question has been driving me nuts for a long time, it got worse after I got my " 1 of 2 " Stat report on my 11.
Having gotten a " it's the only one " ( Feb. 2017 ) from someone in the know on the TeamShelby site, only made things worse.
Last Sept I contacted a moderator on TS, he called Marti, spoke to his wife, who said " keep checking, it will be available soon ".
So like some crazy person, I checked the Marti site weekly looking for that Stat report to pop,...............& it finally did, I saw it on 04/27/19 & placed my order.
So here I am,..............waiting !!

Last edited:

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
They emailed me shortly after submitting my order yesterday. They wanted a picture of the door build tag. Anyone else have to send them that yet?

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They emailed me shortly after submitting my order yesterday. They wanted a picture of the door build tag. Anyone else have to send them that yet?
They did the same thing when I ordered their ( REPORT - DELUXE ) for my 2011. This report ( $ 46.00 ) won't answer the " how many " question, but it may give you information you don't already have..

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I’m going to order this week for my cars (‘14 and ‘66 GT350H) and my dads original ‘67 as a retirement present.
What is consensus on the best report option to order for our ‘13-14s?
Personalized Production Statistics only for the ‘14 or go with the Elite and that’s included?
-J

Last edited:

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My thoughts and question also. I wonder what the elite report does or does not provide above the personal stat report.

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So, I’m going to order this week for my cars (‘14 and ‘66 GT350H) and my dads original ‘67 as a retirement present.
What is consensus on the best report option to order for our ‘13-14s?
Personalized Production Statistics only for the ‘14 or go with the Elite and that’s included?
-J
Marti will do an Elite report for the 66 & 67, don't think they'll make one for the 14.
As far as what report is best for the 14, only 1 ( Personal Statistics Report ) will answer the " how many like mine question " ..

Kel

Established Member
Marti can't do one for the 66, only 67 and later. Ford threw the records out for the pre 67 Mustangs. Trust me, I'd love one for my 66 "76 B" - Deluxe, convertible!

Someone please post what they receive for our 13/14's. Thanks!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Please post the results of the 1 of 1 data or however it is represented. I am interested in this if it is substantially better than my Deluxe report.

Tom

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Please post the results of the 1 of 1 data or however it is represented. I am interested in this if it is substantially better than my Deluxe report.

Tom
The Stat report vs the Deluxe report = apples & grapes.
The Deluxe report is an equipment listing of your car.
The Stat report breaks down the MY production by VIN, & groups your build with others.
" Better " would be decided by what information you are looking for.
For me, I have all the information I'll ever need on my cars options, a Deluxe report would not be money well spent..

Users who are viewing this thread