13-14 GT500 stock OTA pipes

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Switched over to Lethal Gen 2 pipes so I have these available FS off my 13, in great shape. Openings are blocked off for storage so nothing gets inside.

a5egi.jpg

2vuc6u1.jpg

2prwug5.jpg

2dt3adh.jpg

Don't want to ship these so....................I can bring them to AM 10th anniversary car show June 16, 2018 so if you are attending we can meet for pick up. I would like them to be paid for before I drive down from Toronto with them (can be discussed beforehand with buyer).

US$200.00 firm + 3% paypal fees (or just $200 if you do a friend Paypal payment)...............no need to worry I'm good for it and you will get the item as described.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Back TTT, I'll do US$180.00 + fees or no fees with friend Paypal payment.

Meet at AM 10th anni car show June 16 for pick up, must be paid for before I drive down with them from Toronto.

PM or [email protected] to discuss.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Today's the last day I can arrange to bring the pipes with me to American Muscle 10th Anni car show.

If u want these pipes and will be at the show it must be paid for today. I'm leaving straight after work tomorrow so they will be in the car if I have payment.

PM or email to discuss. PayPal is my email addy.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I can work out shipping for someone that want these, PM me to discuss and they will be shipping from zip 14305. Heading there in the next week or two so decent time to set this up.

Users who are viewing this thread