13/14 GT500 Prices?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Were getting ready to launch the S650 program at the mustang plant here in a few weeks into full production. Been saving my pennies for the new S650 platform. I hear rumors of a seven liter being available.......;). Seen a fully assembled darkhorse edition at the plant this week.......pretty badass stang! But this is coming from a ford guy! Im a Mustang guy PERIOD! Love'em ALL @Tezz500 !!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Were getting ready to launch the S650 program at the mustang plant here in a few weeks into full production. Been saving my pennies for the new S650 platform. I hear rumors of a seven liter being available.......;). Seen a fully assembled darkhorse edition at the plant this week.......pretty badass stang! But this is coming from a ford guy! Im a Mustang guy PERIOD! Love'em ALL @Tezz500 !!
That New Dodge Camaro should sell well.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
There gonna sell brother........IMO not much difference from the old S550 platform @Tezz500. I thought the same until I seen it personally.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
There gonna sell brother........IMO not much difference from the old S550 platform @Tezz500. I thought the same until I seen it personally.

My thought was the difference when I seen the first SN95.

It grew on me and I really enjoyed my 96 but it was an instant “oh WTH did they do?!” Seeing that coming from the Foxbody.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
My thought was the difference when I seen the first SN95.

It grew on me and I really enjoyed my 96 but it was an instant “oh WTH did they do?!” Seeing that coming from the Foxbody.
I'd like to do the track course thing but wont even attempt with a S197 platform. Thats whats inspiring my aquistion for a new S650. Looks like a whole lot of fun in the right vehicle. Newer GT500's must be a ton of fun on a course.......yes im jelly :p. With that said thou..... my heart will always be with the S197 platform specifically the 2013-14 GT500'S. I wouldnt trade-in my SS for nothing.....PERIOD!!

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Someone once told me that 2013- 2014 Prices on collectible Shelby GT500'S would be coming down.......I laughed at them..........and now.......im laughing even harder.......

I actually feel sorry for you guys who traded in your real shelbys for a modern Ford performance mustang..........
Yes ,you are correct.Some guys that had them traded them for the gt350,and ended up going BACK to the 13-14 GT500.

Tezz500

Established Member
The ford performance gt500s are on the lots for sale like crazy.Cargurus has over 260 of them for sale.

Man you know… now that I think about it… you guys may be on to something…

Anyone wanna trade me straight up for an S197 GT500?

208ac177-0166-4e3a-8e5d-ae823eb3a75e_text.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont think there will be anything comparable to the one and only King (Predator) for many many years… Just like it was for the Trinity.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Keep hearing rumors the new SYNC on the S650 platform is light years better than last year?

What has changed?

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
The Mach 1 appears to be the best of both worlds thus far outside of the GT500. Thing to be seen is the tune-ability. The DH is apparently needed 91+ for an extra 20hp which doesn’t really make sense, since you can get that + with a tune and a Bolton or two.
Keep hearing rumors the new SYNC on the S650 platform is light years better than last year?

What has changed?
They took out the AM radio… was messing / interfering with sync. Lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

What has changed?
Let me see what I can find out about the new SYNC for the S650 @fearthesnake I dont know off hand as everything about the new model has been tight lip......lol

04MysticCobra

Established Member
So here is a nice price trend for the people who think prices are going down. I bought this 2013 GT500 below in 2020 from the original owner below 45K. Sold it last March to a Vette collector in Cleveland for 58K and his friend owns the dealer below where it was in the showroom. Its was a great GT500 but its a no option car besides the shaker sound. Guess prices are not coming down.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
So here is a nice price trend for the people who think prices are going down. I bought this 2013 GT500 below in 2020 from the original owner below 45K. Sold it last March to a Vette collector in Cleveland for 58K and his friend owns the dealer below where it was in the showroom. Its was a great GT500 but its a no option car besides the shaker sound. Guess prices are not coming down.

Thats a good looking car. The base wheels are a plus.

Tezz500

Established Member

4600 miles in 10 years. Shame on you and the OO.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Shame on me.

:(

Bought my 14 GT500 brand new. White with blue stripes every option except Nav and glass roof. She’s still bone stock.
Was my dream car.
I’ll never forget that first ride home with my wife.

Now I barely drive her. I’m down in SW Florida 9-10 months a year and my car stays up in cape cod garaged.

Didn’t buy her as an investment bought her to drive it.

She’s got 6k miles but half of those were done the first two years. Now I barely do 500 miles a season up there.

Such a shame. Every year I say this is the year she gets driven every opportunity but it never happens.
Even joined the cape cod mustang club. Good bunch of people but I miss most of the events as a lot of the good ones are early in the season and late and I’m down here.
I love the car but the way things worked out she got ****ed.
I don’t have a full covered garage down here just a carport so leaving her here is not an option and I’m not getting bent ovah paying a fortune to rent one. And driving her back and forth from Mass to Florida is out of the question as well as transporting her.

So this is her life until I decide to let her go someday.
I used to say I’d be buried in her but I see now that is a pipe dream.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shame on me.

Bought my 14 GT500 brand new. White with blue stripes every option except Nav and glass roof. She’s still bone stock.
Was my dream car.

Now I barely drive her. I’m down in SW Florida 9-10 months a year and my car stays up in cape cod garaged.

She’s got 6k miles but half of those were done the first two years. Now I barely do 500 miles a season up there.

Such a shame. Every year I say this is the year she gets driven every opportunity but it never happens.
Even joined the cape cod mustang club. Good bunch of people but I miss most of the events as a lot of the good ones are early in the season and late and I’m down here.
I don’t have a full covered garage down here just a carport so leaving her here is not an option and I’m not getting bent ovah paying a fortune to rent one. And driving her back and forth from Mass to Florida is out of the question as well as transporting her.

Shoot me a PM if you want to sell it and free up space in the garage for your electric wheelchair old man.

Tezz500

Established Member
Shame on me.

Was my dream car.

Drive It, work on it, Enjoy it. IDK what its like down there in Naples but have you considered a place with a Garage? ****kk you could get some serious cruisin time in down there. Here in CO Im locked up 5 ****ing months out of the year. Chance of snow is not something I wanna test on Toyo 888s. Somethings gotta give. Im going bat shit crazy.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Shoot me a PM if you want to sell it and free up space in the garage for your electric wheelchair old man.
Not. Quite. But when I’m ready I hope for a bidding war like when I sold my house up in Boston.
Drive It, work on it, Enjoy it. IDK what it’s like down there in Naples but have you considered a place with a Garage? ****kk you could get some serious cruisin time in down there. Here in CO Im locked up 5 ****ing months out of the year. Chance of snow is not something I wanna test on Toyo 888s. Somethings gotta give. Im going bat shit crazy.
Working on it is not an option. Driving it sure is.

We will be buying a single family as soon as my wife semi or fully retires in 6 to 10 hopefully on Marco but not now. She only “visits” me about one to two weeks a month in season so we’re not ready. The condo life right now works much better for us.

A single family in Naples or Marco is gonna run me a little

higher than a cool mil in the areas my wife and I would want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread