WANTED: 13-14 Grabber Blue GT500

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for a 13-14 Grabber Blue GT500. Coupe with track package,black stripes and glass roof, shaker system isn't needed if it has it great if not that's ok..20-30k miles. I know it's a long shot but hey..you never know.
Here you go if your serious! These are as good as it gets. Good luck!!

04Struck

Established Member
Here you go if your serious! These are as good as it gets. Good luck!!

Man!!! This is why I said 20-30k miles becuase shyyt!! These prices are killing me! I wish I had the extra funds for the 2k mile one that one down to a T exactly how I want it.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Man!!! This is why I said 20-30k miles becuase shyyt!! These prices are killing me! I wish I had the extra funds for the 2k mile one that one down to a T exactly how I want it.
Be patient if you can! Something will come up that will fit your wants and needs. It'll be worth the wait. I have 2013 shelby GT500 so know the feeling!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Here is another example! These wont get much cheaper!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
^ Really nice car. Not the glass roof the OP is looking for, but it’s a beautiful compromise!
I think for the right price, miles ect... he might just flex alittle over the glass roof. Just another option.

fearthesnake

Established Member
These prices are crazy, Mine has 30K miles now and I almost sold it last year or so for $44K.,lol. It doesn't have Recaros though but Glass Roof and all other options.

Glad I kept it. Would love to get into a 2020 Twister Orange but just not paying that kind of money for one. Still love driving the stick and love the Style too much to part now.

OP it will be a lengthy wait but maybe something will pop when you least expect it. Good luck in your search.

Marc

Established Member
At one point I was thinking about selling mine (keep going back and forth if I want a new one)...and 3 texts with offers of $55K and my car + cash for a 2020. I have 14K miles on mine.

Attachments

• ShelbyNotch3.jpg
    ShelbyNotch3.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 157

68gtscode

Established Member
2013 GB with white stripes, glass roof, 21k miles, $62K in Victoria TX. Just listed on the same FB page I previously mentioned.

44shelby

Established Member
Looking for a 13-14 Grabber Blue GT500. Coupe with track package,black stripes and glass roof, shaker system isn't needed if it has it great if not that's ok..20-30k miles. I know it's a long shot but hey..you never know.
i have a 900 mile grabber blue car that has all the options except for a glass roof i was thinking about selling possibly

Users who are viewing this thread