WANTED: 13-14 Grabber Blue GT500

04Struck

Established Member
Looking for a 13-14 Grabber Blue GT500. Coupe with track package,black stripes and glass roof, shaker system isn't needed if it has it great if not that's ok..20-30k miles. I know it's a long shot but hey..you never know.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep that is exactly!what I am looking for minus the rear end accident it had but regardless it sold already I called today actually. Not sure if it sold for asking price but shes gone for sure. Got me excited lol
Damn really, I've seen that car on cargurus for awhile. You're definitely going to have a hard time finding a GB with a glass roof.

04Struck

Established Member
I know and just when I decide to actually say screw it let me try to find one I do and it's sold smh. And! it had every option one could want lol
Damn really, I've seen that car on cargurus for awhile. You're definitely going to have a hard time finding a GB with a glass roof.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You’re right, Kel. The ‘13/‘14 GT500 is a hot item and when they show up for sale they usually sell really fast until they have issues or they’re high mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DarthLord

Established Member
You’re right, Kel. The ‘13/‘14 GT500 is a hot item and when they show up for sale they usually sell really fast until they have issues or they’re high mileage.

Seems like people having financing issues being 8 years old and over 50k . Cash is king with these deals, or credit union home loan

RockChalk

Established Member

Is it just the 13/14 GT500s with all the options? Are low mileage base cars selling well, too?

Luisvt

Established Member
how much are you willing to pay? I have a 2013 grabber blue fully optioned including glass roof with 8500 miles..not sure if want to sell but throw me an offer. clean title no accidents 9.5 out 10.

Kel

Established Member
Wasn't there an issue with GB paint for the 2014 MY, resulting in less than usual being made ??

Not an issue with the paint itself, but I believe it had to do with a factory (Japan?) that made the pigment/component required for the paint that went offline thus shortening the availability. Recommend a good paint correction to really bring out the deep shine!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Where exactly? I've never heard of that before sorry if that sounds like it I live under a rock.
It's on Facebook, look up GT500 for sale page, I'm one of the admin on there so I'll make sure you get in right away.

68gtscode

Established Member
black stripes on it for 60k? Tuned by Kurgan? Wouldnt touch it with a 10' pole
The listing doesn’t include miles. It has black stripes (as many GB cars do), and is in Ontario, Canada. I believe the asking price is $58K but I can double check. Listing doesn’t reference Kurgan. It doesn’t sound like the same car.

EDIT- the post reads:

2014 Shelby GT500
Track and SVT packages
Kooks headers and Borla exhaust
Ford Motorsport TB
JLT CAI

$58K (doesn’t say if USD but I’d assume so)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread