125 nx nitrous jet q's

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Just wondering how to caculate what fuel and nitrous jet sizes for a nx 125 shot....I have a 100 and 150 shot but would like to go in between but i know i cant just split the difference
any help would be great Thanks

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I ran a 100 shot for a while and loved it. On the second pull with the 150 shot, KABOOM!!

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Thanks for the info i will check it out...
and haha yea Ive been running the 75 for sometime and sometimes the 100 shot but i think i wanna get it tuned for a 125 shot just in case hopefully i dont have the kaboom I only go through maybe a bottle a summer so its not ran much

Last edited:

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
unless Im missing something that is a jet sheet for gm's and I have my nx jet sheet for fords but it does not have jet size for a 125 shot If anyone knows where i can get these would be great

My bad, here you go again. Mine blew the second time spraying on the dyno with the 150 shot....

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Instructions/fordjetting09.pdf

I don't see it for a 125 shot, so that tells me stick to the 100 and don't blow your motor!!

Last edited:

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
I don't see it for a 125 shot, so that tells me stick to the 100 and don't blow your motor!![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help but i called nx direct and they gave me the correct jetting for the 125 shot. I have been runnin 75/100 shot for 5 yrs untuned with not one problem not sure if your running a bottle heater and window and wot switch, That definetly lessons the chances of the kaboom effect. Im looking to do a tune this winter so I feel comfortable with the 125..
thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread