1226rwhp Coyote

LostM

Established Member
What about the Whipple 3.8 on your 5.2 Predator?
Only 9.5:1 right? 28-30# sounds about crazy enough.
-J

I might, but purely for sound lol. GT500 is pretty much done now. cant be more happy with the streetable comfort and stupid fast daily ability as it sits. the racecar gets the race car treatment

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yes, for those paying attention, this is the way to maximize a combo when you know you’re getting quality Ethanol gas.
I’m hoping to be up there next Saturday or the following to hopefully crack 1100rwhp on the same dyno.
Both cars will also be going to the track to back up the Dyno. :)
-J

Bwhahaha... and here I think I'm a badass with just flat tops in a 4.6. :(

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn son! The crazy thing is it took a lot less boost than my car and the power was still climbing when he let off. Also, while using an unlocked auto to boot.

I think it's safe to say the car is capable of 7s lol
Missed your post but aside from color, I was thinking a comparison with your Procharger combo would be cool to see.
How’s your beast running?
-J

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Missed your post but aside from color, I was thinking a comparison with your Procharger combo would be cool to see.
How’s your beast running?
-J
I haven't played with it much in the last few months. The ID 1700's are in but I still havent installed the Holley manifold or the new headers yet. I need to upgrade my bypass valve to the Pro Race valve or run two Big Red's. Also, i'm waiting on MFP to make a crank support for the Procharger setup.

If the car has the fuel up to 8200-8400rpm I think 1400whp is possible.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw a vid the other day where a 3.0 whipple coyote 10spd s550 was laying waste to everything it ran into - modded hellcats, turbo v8s, etc. Said was "only" 800 hp, but between the hit from the pd blower and the trans keeping it up in the powerband, it sure was very impressive. Winning combo!
Definitely a winning combo. Good stuff.
Was it a stock Coyote and stock internals? Do you know what the other mods were?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Awesome. Thanks!

it looks like the only specs they give on it at 0:44 are a 3.0 whipple with a 3.75 pulley. but check out how it leaves and stays way out in front on all the other cars.

only that turbo cadillac looked like it had a chance against it, but even then only after what looked like to be 130+

Last edited:

CobraKid04

Established Member
Edit: beat me to the link

The cost to build a coyote motor is what's appealing to me.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
it looks like the only specs they give on it at 0:44 are a 3.0 whipple with a 3.75 pulley. but check out how it leaves and stays way out in front on all the other cars.
only that turbo cadillac looked like it had a chance against it, but even then only after what looked like to be 130+
Yup, thing hauls the mail.
A boosted A10 Coyote is nothing nice!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

whipple coyote was scared to lose to the CTS-V went on 2 every run.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm guessing the coyote mashed the gas on 2 every time because of auto? Give the car time to downshift but not really "go" yet? But it looked like dude was shifting? I dunno, I watched this before I had coffee

I wanted that f150 more than the other cars in the video

Posts are mine and do not represent my employer. Actually, my posts are riddled with humor and sarcasm and are not to be taken as a representation of my thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Same goes for my "likes"

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like the first track testing might happen this Sat!
Updates to come.
-J
Subscribing! Waiting and wanting (hopefully) to see a video of the track testing. BEASTS!
upload_2020-5-15_6-1-59.png

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
E701E5EC-1F3E-407C-98DD-E7BF56E04FDD.jpeg
08596EBF-D06C-4F02-8F8A-260A331A8ADF.jpeg
Well, it’s a 170mph officially.
And a 8.17 bracket car :)
Video incoming but here’s some pics for now.
First pass off trailer 8.17@169, second pass putting more in it spun and aborted, last pass of day another 8.17@170.
And the obligatory....there’s definitely more in it.
Not bad for a 17” tire.
-J
C5623FBA-4D94-48F5-9C18-B8E9D873A323.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread