1200 hp fully built GT500 w/4.0 Whipple E85

wallywagon

Established Member
Price updated: 56 OBO

650 miles on the newly built motor!!!

If I keep this through winter I will be pulling it off come Spring as I will likely have met my financial goals without getting rid of this sexy monster FYI.

Hi all,

It brings immense pain and emotional duress to me to sell my beloved never-wrecked 2011 GT500. I'm now looking to get into a new house with marriage and children in the near future. I purchased the car several years ago and after putting some fun miles on it stock, I decided to build it into the gorgeous beast it is today. The car had 13,500 miles on it before the build. It currently has 2,000 miles on it from its brand new build from ground up.

This car has been built top to bottom and inside and out to be the monster it is and be able to lay down its power. MPR ,builders of Lethal Performances King of the Street winning GT500 and the worlds fastest Ford GT, built the Engine and other components. Ken Bjonnes from LUND RACING tuned the car producing 1,050 RWHP on only 24lbs of boost on E85. This car is scary at 1/2 throttle....very..but drives like butter. Could daily drive it honestly it drives so smooth. The power comes on at about 2/3rd throttle and will make an impression of the back of your head in your headrest everytime you goose it.

Engine was built to withstand 30lbs boost. Here is the build list.

I have EVERY LAST PENNY in receipts that's been done to this car. North of $47,000 in parts and labor spent on an already monstrous vehicle!!! There has been no expense spared in the build of this car!

2011 GT500 Build

Cosmetic:
Rocker panels sanded smooth and pain matched
Painted stock and drag pack wheels
Roush side splitters sanded smooth and paint matched
Black Mamba Supersnake Hood
-Cowl portion is Matte black separated by a red pinstripe from the rest of the gloss black
2013 front splitter added then sanded smooth and paint matched
Custom Painted lights/badging
Windows Tinted 5%

Exhaust:
American Racing Stainless Long Tube Headers
American Racing Off-road X Pipe
Kooks 3" exhaust from midpipe to the mufflers
Stock Mufflers

Suspension:
Steeda Sport lowering springs
BMR Lower control arm relocation brackets
BMR double adjustable lower control arms
BMR double adjustable panhard rod
BMR panhard rod support

Wheels/Tires:
2013 GT500 base wheels 19" front 20" rear painted matte black (Street)

Drag Pack Setup Weld Racing
RTS
Tires (MT ET Street Pros 275/60/15)
Front-Skinnies

Engine Bay:

C&R dual pass, dual fan heat exchanger
JLT Oil Separator Passenger side
Injector Dynamics 1300cc Injectors
Division-X return Style Fuel system -

DivisionX S197 Dual Pump Return Style Fuel Hat
DivisionX GT500 Fuel Rails (Clear or Black)
DivisionX 10 Micron Fuel Filter
PTFE Teflon Lined fuel hose (pre-assembled)
Aeromotive Pro-Series 4 Port 1:1 Boost Reference EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
(2) Walbro/TI Autmotive DCSS 465lph Fuel Pumps
Lethal Performance Dual Relay Wiring Harness
DivisionX 0-100psi Fuel Pressure Regulator
XRP and Fragola Fuel Fittings
Fragola Push-Lite Fuel Hose
OEM Level Sender
Loom Clamps, Self Tapping Screws and Zip Ties
Vacuum Hose and T- Fitting for Boost Reference

Whipple 4.0L
-3.25" and 3/75" upper pulleys
Ford racing twin 65mm dual bore TB
Gates heavy duty green power belt
Thump RRR Racing GT500 Heavy Duty Billet Belt Tensioner
Reische Performance GT500 170deg Performance Thermostat
Innovators West 10% overdrive pulley
JLT super big CAI (148 mm)

Engine Internals:

Custom GT500 Pistons,Skirt coating
AP ring set with AP steel top ring and napier second
H8552500200 .200 Wal tool steel pins
14040R-8 H-beam rods with ARP 2000 Bolts
Custom GT500 main bearing set
CB-1442HXK Coated rod bearings
Darton Big bore sleeve conversion,Square deck block,Bore and hone with Torque plates, Malance crankshaft
Custom Main Stud Kit for GT500 block
256-4001 ARP2000 head stud kit
C5502-066 Head gasket
C5503-066 Head gaskets
Custom Spring and retainer kit with locks
Custom Grind GT500 Billet camshafts
256-1001 Camshaft Bolts
Gasket kit
NGK TR6 Spark plugs
FL-820S oil filter
Billet oil pump gears
Disassemble complete GT500 engine,clean,Assemble complete GT500 to competition specs,Time camshafts,Disassemble heads and install valve springs and retainers

Transmission:
MGW adjustable short throw shifter
McLeod Custom RXT twin disc Clutch
DSS Aluminum 3.5" driveshaft

Interior Gauges:
Aeroforce Interceptor Dual

Tuned by Ken Bjonnes from LUND RACING on E85.

At 24 lbs of boost-no spray. 1050 RWHP 890 RWTQ. Motor is built to easily handle 27lbs of boost.

15,500 Miles on the car, Only 600 miles on Car Build. All Documented from shop mileage.

Im the second owner and after buying it stock and putting 15,500 miles on it, decided to build it to what it is now.

CAR HAS NEVER BEEN RACED...NEVER SEEN THE STRIP despite having an extra set of drag pack wheels. Just car shows.

All Receipts to everything that's ever been done to this Car.

Over $47,000 invested in aftermarket parts plus labor and tuning in this car!

Any questions on the car, feel free to give me a shout.

$58,000 OBO. <-- New price due to new work.

cleancar_zps6b1a38ce.jpg

d2995437-0f59-4826-967b-ba26775682bf_zps085b3eb9.jpg

Quick 3rd gear blip from 55-90 and 4th gear:

https://vimeo.com/88529846

Sound of the car idling with cams when it had Borla ATAK mufflers:

https://vimeo.com/82976959

The car is an ABSOLUTE animal, and unless you ride in it or drive it you'll never understand what the whiplash feels like of a 1000+ RWHP car.

PM me if interested and if you would like to look at the car/drive it etc.

3987bb12-1bbc-4174-b28d-111760c47c42_zps6a7ab443.jpg

Untitled_zpsa7d90369.jpg

dash_zps2d9496f6.jpg

right-side-upnav_zpsb2913459.jpg

OBD port hanging down is for the dual Aeroforce Interceptors which are only unplugged so I can log the car. The car is 10/10 inside despite the dirty look in the picture. I only weigh 160 lbs so the seat is in excellent condition as well:

doorview_zps7dcb28ee.jpg

enginefinished_zps6be59360.jpg

PICS of the motor getting worked on by Tim Eichorn of MPR!!!

rods_zps9f127a6e.jpg

camsin_zps8a4fd722.jpg

finishedshortblock_zps540cf12f.jpg

Motor back with 4.0 put on before reinstall:
motorinstall_zps9346f37f.jpg

First startup with Borla ATAKs on:
th_itsalive_zps1e1b121f.jpg

Weld RTS' painted:
RTS_zps6c4af623.jpg

You can see that ALL lower body panels were sanded and color matched to the body:
diffuser_zps2462fb2f.jpg

Same with the side splitters, rockers and front splitter....plus a shot of the stock wheels from a 13* painted matte black:
stockers2_zps60dbdfaf.jpg

decals are all done and look amazing with everything together. Note before that the hood is Matte black on the cowl separated from the rest of the glass black surface by a small red pinstripe. All the matte and gloss portions with touches of red look insane and are not too much or overbearing in any fashion:

decklid_zpsca672cd5.jpg

snakes_zpsd2992ff5.jpg

Engine bay:
enginebay_zps89ac7b21.gif

NOTE: There was a trunk mount methanol kit hooked up at one point but then I decided to run E85 so it was no longer needed. The lines you see are plugged at the elbow now with black plugs.

Last edited:

wallywagon

Established Member
lol thanks dixarect! It moves the F*** out! i cant go anywhere without someone saying something or asking about it.

Zemedici

Established Member
Geeez what an awesome shelby man. No way you could work it into the budget to keep it? You've done so much to it.

wallywagon

Established Member
Yeah, the car is worth a lot more to me than what I have it for sale for. Sadly I know the reality of return on investment with car parts :/ I can work it in the budget, but I also could really use the extra dough.

Saikodi

Established Member
Yeah, the car is worth a lot more to me than what I have it for sale for. Sadly I know the reality of return on investment with car parts :/ I can work it in the budget, but I also could really use the extra dough.

Sorry man. I dont think I can imagine the pain. Whoever is going to get the car should consider them extremely lucky. Perhaps once in a life time opportunity to own an awesome car like this for such a low price. Wow.

wallywagon

Established Member
Thanks Saikodi!!!! I agree, there is absolutely no way to build this same car for this price....even with a stock 2011 for 40k with the same miles if someone is soo lucky they'll never be able to make the same monster for close to what I will let her go for. Not to mention the time involved with over a year start to finish that the new owner can avoid.

Saikodi

Established Member
Thanks Saikodi!!!! I agree, there is absolutely no way to build this same car for this price....even with a stock 2011 for 40k with the same miles if someone is soo lucky they'll never be able to make the same monster for close to what I will let her go for. Not to mention the time involved with over a year start to finish that the new owner can avoid.

Absolutely!!! Anyone who is in the market for a 2013/2014 should probably get your car instead. :banana:

This will be a blast. I am going to pick and choose one or two mods here and there from your laundry list of mods. :)

wallywagon

Established Member
Doi!!!! On it Fang, thanks for the heads up. I will also post pics of the motor being worked on FWIW.

wallywagon

Established Member
PMs replied to. Thread does say "OBO" but please note that I don't have to sell the car, I just want to better position myself financially.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Chris

Good luck with the sale. Your car is worth more than 60k.

Wish you all the best with the future events. Cars are replaceable. Hope you still make it over to Shelbyfest.

Tag

wallywagon

Established Member
PMs responded to. I have all of the build specs from ring clearance to cam specs and degree for intake exhaust. Original cam/rods/piston receipts from the builder. Builder is TOP NOTCH. Just look at most any high power modular motor doing work later and you will see that Tim Eichorn and MPR racing have some part in the build!

Chris

Good luck with the sale. Your car is worth more than 60k.

Wish you all the best with the future events. Cars are replaceable. Hope you still make it over to Shelbyfest.

Tag

Thanks Sean! If the car doesn't sell I will bring it to Shelbyfest for sure!!!!!

Do you know the compression ratio?

CR is 9.7:1

Free bump! Wish i had the coin!

GLWS

Thanks Kanezzi!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread