12.95 in stock '02 Z28 automatic

Kenny H

Established Member
Eh, no reason to get all bent guys. For those that believe it, thats fine and for those that don't, thats fine too.

Like I said, if it wasn't my own car doing it I would have been right there with that guy calling BS. I actually did so a few years back on ls2.com when guys were claiming A4 LS1s were capabale of ~ 13.0s.

I may make one more trip to the Rock on a Saturday afternoon test-n-tune with the car being stock, not sure. If anyone is in the area drop me a line and we can meet up. Always good to meet new names/faces....

I do have the urge to throw some lubes, a stall, tires, and a lid on this thing and see what happens though. We'll see....

misterb

Established Member
Ls1tech? Whats that? Oh, you mean the website I've been on for over 6 years? Oh, that one....:bash: Yeah, I'm a real newbie when it comes this internet stuff.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=840733

Read the thread. Even an LS1 tech sponsor was THERE at Rockingham. Eh, actually he drove down with me....

I know Kenny H and we go back years.. ATCO, E-Town.

I believe him, because he's done it before and he ain't a liar.

I'm also on LS1Tech and other boards and he's straight up- no bullshit.

Too bad he moved down south, or else we would have ran at an ATCO rental or E-Town.

Just as I have been historically an underachiever- he's been an overachiever!

:banana::banana:

Kenny H

Established Member
I know Kenny H and we go back years.. ATCO, E-Town.

I believe him, because he's done it before and he ain't a liar.

I'm also on LS1Tech and other boards and he's straight up- no bullshit.

Too bad he moved down south, or else we would have ran at an ATCO rental or E-Town.

Just as I have been historically an underachiever- he's been an overachiever!

:banana::banana:

Thats for the kind words MRB. I definately didn't get much of a time out of the '95 GT though. That was a tough car for me to handle, the tremec is just no fun when its behind some power. Thats one car I definately underachieved with but thats the way it goes.

I certainly have spent a lot of time at the track in my days. Hell, Steph's Sonata has 21 time slips in the glove box. I am not shitting you....that car has made twenty one runs at Rockingham since we got it....focking Hyundai sedan....:rockon:

It would be nice to run the Z28 at Atco but I don't think I will get the chance in stock form since we don't have any plans of heading up there anytime soon and by the fall next year the car will hopefully be a bit quicker.

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
Cecil is supposed to be one of the best tracks on the east coast, a buddy of mine went 4 tenths better at cecil than mason dixon with a blown 2v

Users who are viewing this thread