12.33 @ 114

RebeccaS

Established Member
Had the car at the track again last Friday, with some new mods. We deleted the cats and switched out the stock drive shaft for a one-piece from PST.

I went 12.33 at 114, with a 1.96 60'.

I'm still messing with launching it, but much more than a few hundred RPMs off idle, and it spins, even with the MTs at Orlando Spinworld.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Justin said you guys found out that adding a CAI actually hurt your times? What ones did you test? Steeda yet? Keep us informed.

RebeccaS

Established Member
It's an auto with 3.15 gears :( (which will be changed soon), a VMP tune, MT ET Streets, cat delete and drive shaft.

Yes, the CAI did seem to hurt... I'll post more about it later, as we need more data.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
It's an auto with 3.15 gears :( (which will be changed soon), a VMP tune, MT ET Streets, cat delete and drive shaft.

Yes, the CAI did seem to hurt... I'll post more about it later, as we need more data.

Very interesting that a CAI hurt your times. Do you think it had to do with the tune for it?

RebeccaS

Established Member
Very interesting that a CAI hurt your times. Do you think it had to do with the tune for it?

No, it has to do with the engineering.

It was designed as no tune required, and was run that way initially. When the results were disappointing, we put it on the dyno. Sure enough, no tune required, in that the CAI does not change anything that tuning could change.

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Very impressive Rebecca!
I can't wait to see what you can do with the car once you up the power.

Users who are viewing this thread