11second 331 stroker motor for sale cheap!!!!

silver93

Established Member
PRICE DROPPED TO $2200 FOR THE MOTOR NEEDED THE CASH. I have pic of motor I can text to anyone.I have a 331 stroker motor for sale bolt your intake, dizzy and headers and run mid 11's n/a all day and 10's on a 125 shot. The motor has around 500 street miles on it about 10 passes on motor best on motor was 11.40 three passes on 125 shot running fat it went 10.60 with a 4 speed. Stock HO block rpm performance rotating assembly they rate it for 500hp. It has DSS 3100sx forged pistons. Compcams xtreme energy xe282hr camshaft. World sr iron heads, scorpion 1.6rr.ARP hardware threw out.Ford racing 28oz balancer high volume oil pump. Ford racing lifters. This is a real strong 10 to 1 comp pump gas motor. Only reason for selling I got a sweet deal on a boss block set up that I couldn't pass up. I'll sell the complete long block for $2700. I also have some BBK lomgtube headers 1 3/4 that were on this motor and a msd 8582 dizzy that Im selling also. I have a built t5 tran was built back with out the overdrive gear, king cobra clutch and a 28oz steel flywheel also. The trans shifts great and firm this whole setup was in the car and is what the times posted was ran with. I would do the motor, long tubes and dizzy for $3000 or the whole drive train setup for $3500. I have picks of all the parts I can text to anyone my computer is down right know so I'm posting this ad from my iPhone. If anyone is interested eather pm me or can text me at 225-413-7648 thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread