11 weeks in the order system and still nothing...

Marc

Established Member
From the OP of the above post.

Most of the people that are getting their cars quickly, are actually taking over previous orders, some that go back to Mar & Apr., there may be one or two people that knew someone on the inside and were able to have their orders fast tracked, but I haven't heard of them.

As far as Ford is concerned, we are all mushroom and as mushrooms we should be keep in the dark and fed BS.

Thanks for posting this as I was about too. This was the only reason I am not waiting quite as long as others, my car was already in the system. Guy dropped out, I took over his order and changed it to my specs.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's just a long process....

I ordered mine the first day the banks were open and took delivery on 8/3 from the railyard.. It was going to be 8/16 before it was delivered.

5.0 guy

Established Member
My order has been in since 3/16 with a priority code of 99, I put pressure on them at the dealer and now shows as a priority of 10 which is much better. As of today the regional sales rep emailed that select dealers were scheduled for 3rd and 4th quarter builds so I was Definately looking at an Oct build. I'm with Marc on this one, bet I will get it just in time to stick it in the garage for Winter! Lol

USV8PWR

Established Member
Thanks for posting this as I was about too. This was the only reason I am not waiting quite as long as others, my car was already in the system. Guy dropped out, I took over his order and changed it to my specs.

Yeah but my order was already in the system too. I'm just not exactly sure how long before I changed it to my specs on June 13th. I'm guessing that they placed their stock order in early May.

Users who are viewing this thread