'11 thru '14 Rear Seat Cover Options

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Not sure if there's differences in seat shape/size between all mustang coupe models.

But mine is a '12 PP COUPE black w/ red stripes contoured rear seats w/ foldable headrests:

.............................................................................................................

I was looking around for some aftermarket rear seat covers that fit and is durable for hauling kids and puppy on road-trips.

All I see are seat covers for GT models and unsure if these would fit my '12 PP coupe rear seats.

Has anyone ordered a set for the rears from any brand and had success?

Thinking something like these since it say "folding headrests"....
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Not that this answers your specific question, but the rear seat backs and bottoms do interchange for the 2007-2014 GT500 Coupe.............

Shown in the first picture is half way through the rear seat back upgrade........This is 2013 seat backs reupholstered to the original 2008 Red insert Super Snake covers, but now with headrests to match the front buckets.......

005_zpsmheckqiy.jpg

007_zpsf51zeqql.jpg

009_zpsidap78a0.jpg

I would think any of the 2005-2014 Mustang covers would fit the rear seat bottom with the difference being Coupe or Convert. and the upper rear seat backs with headrests (newer cars) or no headrests (earlier cars).

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread