'11 GT datalogging questions

black5.0

Established Member
I'm trying to datalog for a new tune, and I've never done it. I read a quick how to on how to do it, but it did not cover anything if you had issues, and I'm having issues. I set up the parameters on livelink 6.5 and I got the parameters onto the SCT but I'm having issues datalogging on the laptop or sending the datalog from the SCT to the laptop.

I'm sure I left out some things while trying to explain it, but basically what should I set up to do this correctly:bash:

thanks

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
You have a handheld? The handheld should be plugged into the obd port and then connect the handheld to the laptop. It's very easy. Where are you having trouble? Did you download the livelink off of SCT's website?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Try to use Live Link Gen II Found HERE

Also, make sure your device is up to date by having SCT Updater found HERE

Chris

black5.0

Established Member
I got it to work, I had to update the handheld, in doing so I lost the tunes loaded on it, but it's not a big deal because I'm changing tunes. The issue was livelink was not recognizing my handheld yet.

Everything worked well, just the LT fuel trims didn't' work for some reason

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I got it to work, I had to update the handheld, in doing so I lost the tunes loaded on it, but it's not a big deal because I'm changing tunes. The issue was livelink was not recognizing my handheld yet.

Everything worked well, just the LT fuel trims didn't' work for some reason

May have lost your stock tune as well?

black5.0

Established Member
May have lost your stock tune as well?

Yes, lost the stock tune, discovered that last night when I was tried to go "back to stock" then upload the new tune I received. When trying I got an error, so I just uploaded the new tune.

How do you get a stock tune back on the SCT?

Users who are viewing this thread