11 GT Convertible/400A/lightly modded/40k miles - $21900

...Mark...

Established Member
I’m selling my 2011 GT 400A convertible. I’m located in Marietta GA. This is a weekend vehicle that is always garaged. It is adult owned and I’m the second owner. Manual convertibles are hard to find and I had to go to Texas to find this one. I purchased it 5+ years ago with about 24k on it and it now has 40k. The previous owner had a few mods done. An 87 octane Bama tune (I only put 91+ octane in it), 3.55 ford Racing rear (stock it had a 3.23), Steeda intake, 35% tint and GT500 axle back exhaust. Since I’ve owned it I’ve done the following: Saleen front grill, GT/CS chin spoiler with fogs, GT500 rear valence, Axiom tinted tail lights (have the stock lights), Varosteen ES221 19x9.5 X 4, Falken P722s 275/40/19 x 4, SR Performance axles recently installed when the differential was serviced, Power Stop rotors and pads (recently installed), GT strut bar, Ford Racing Performance Parts shocks and K springs, GT500 strut mounts, Eibach camber bolts and J&M panhard bar... I may have missed one or two mods. This car is in great condition and will be missed. I just don’t drive it enough as evidenced by the mileage seeing that I have 2 kids. There isn’t a single ding on it. I have the title in hand as well. See the Autotrader link below for more pictures.

Email me if interested for fastest response and we'll go from there. [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

...Mark...

Established Member
ADEE9E55-3ECD-4356-AEB2-B38EC35F7AAE.jpeg

...Mark...

Established Member
Price reduction to $20,900.

I had a buyer lined up but the deal feel through. Contact me via email at [email protected] and we can exchange phone numbers if interested. Mileage has gone up 100 miles to 40,100. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread