11.39@121 Video

KillrCobra

Established Member
:eek: :eek: Hold on while I change my boxers...there we go.

Damn that thing hauls ass. You've got a hell of a setup there...congrats. Dude, was that a Dixie Chopper in the other lane, or am I seeing things?

Good run...keep the vids rolling in. :beer:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
sambandit: I have a set of AFS stock replica's that my buddy lets me borrow with BFG's on them. We share the wealth.

Maybe you could just get a set of beaters for the track and swap em at the track, that is what I do.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
nice run man, was that guy even trying to see his 1/4 mile time? Whats the point? 16's arent any more impressive than the 18's they run stock...LOL

2002FX4

Established Member
I see that Broke7 can run low 11's and ADR's posted times are mid 12's. The dyno's look close. What is the reason for the huge difference in ET? F1's vs. DR's? Or are ADR's times before the mods, perhaps?

Thanks - Tom

:dw:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I have the same mods as Broke7 and I ran 12.24. It has to do with the air, the car... mines a hefty vert and the biggest thing is the DRIVER. I want him to drive my car...

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
I see that Broke7 can run low 11's and ADR's posted times are mid 12's. The dyno's look close. What is the reason for the huge difference in ET? F1's vs. DR's? Or are ADR's times before the mods, perhaps?

The air has a little to do with it, but if you look at my 60ft times in my sig, you will see that I can't launch worth a Dam!!! so its mostly that broke7 can drive and I can't ;-)

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
the air has a lot to do with it actually. I ran when it was like 90 something with horrible humidity. I will have new track times at the end of october. We will see though...

Users who are viewing this thread