11-14 Whipple Supercharger(new front feed version), NEW IN BOX(es)

SVTStampede

Established Member
SOLD

Looking for local sale, North East Florida area.

Selling a Stage 1 Whipple for 11-14 Mustangs. It is the complete Stage 1 Kit.

Link to Whipple's site for a breakdown of the kit.

https://whipplesuperchargers.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=294

Comes with everything from the base stage 1 kit including the SCT tuner(and tune but it's for my 6-spd 2012). Nothing has been taken out of the boxes and used, they were opened to inspect from shipping only.

I purchased it on 2/11/16 from TPS Motorsports. I am selling it because my house reno has become more and more expensive and the toys are the first things to be compromised.

It has literally sat in my garage next to my cars this entire time waiting for me to have free time to install it.

These retail for $7500, TPS sold it to me for $7100.

I am asking $6100.

I will also throw in brand new Roush vent gauge pod and autometer boost gauge.

Pictures showing parts still in boxes they were shipped to me in.

Feel free to ask me any questions or if you need to see something specific.

DSC_0223.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

Last edited:

Famine

Established Member
I'm in charleston and I'm interested. I just got a surgery yesterday and cannot be on my feet for around 6 weeks, so I couldn't do anything till then. I'm guessing you didn't spring for any of the extras? I also don't need the tuner, could we negotiate there via text or messenger?

fishpick

Established Member
SVTStamp - is it still available? And you said price reduced - what to? I'm assuming it's the whole kit for the install right? Hoses, pumps, wires, the works?

SVTStampede

Established Member
Hey, sorry, was running from a hurricane. :D

It was reduced to $6100, and it does include everything from the base kit, injectors, hoses etc. Whipple even includes new connectors so you don't have to hack things up like other systems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread