WANTED: 11-14 boosted coyote 6r80 car

newponyowner

Established Member
Still looking
I have my 2011 Kona blue mustang gt that I’m looking to sell. It is not boosted though but does have quite a few bolt on’s.
Has 64000 miles and is very clean inside and out. Has some hood rust that I have covered with plastic nose gaurd. Rear defogger does not work for some reason. It also has the airbag recall that I’m waiting on dealer parts for. That’s about it. I’m near NYC also.
I’d love to get 20k but open to your offer.
Pypes axel backs

Pypes long tube headers

Pipes catted H pipe

Lund racing tune

CAI

lowering springs

UCA /UCM

Steeda motor mounts

panhard bar

Stainless steel brake lines

Rear control arm

mustangGT04

Established Member
I have my 2011 Kona blue mustang gt that I’m looking to sell. It is not boosted though but does have quite a few bolt on’s.
Has 64000 miles and is very clean inside and out. Has some hood rust that I have covered with plastic nose gaurd. Rear defogger does not work for some reason. It also has the airbag recall that I’m waiting on dealer parts for. That’s about it. I’m near NYC also.
I’d love to get 20k but open to your offer.
Pypes axel backs

Pypes long tube headers

Pipes catted H pipe

Lund racing tune

CAI

lowering springs

UCA /UCM

Steeda motor mounts

panhard bar

Stainless steel brake lines

Rear control arm
Thanks but I’m looking for a boosted car.

68gtscode

Established Member
Are you on Facebook? There is not as much traffic here for the coyotes. I see a lot of boosted coyotes on Facebook.

68gtscode

Established Member
Yes I’m on fb I’m looking but haven’t found one for me yet.
Sounds good. There are probably 50 power adder coyotes on FB for every one here, but I'd probably prefer to buy from an SVTP member... On that note, oldsvt has a very nice, high quality car that I would think seriously about. For sure you can get a cheaper car, but it will likely wind up costing you more in the long run. Ask me how I know :)

Users who are viewing this thread