10th anniversary deep dish

keblmo

Banned
has anyone seen these yet ........i will be gettin some soon....cant decide black or chrome

sve-1007aab.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
This should be interesting my friend! Since I am in the same dilema as u... I am in a toss up between the FR500's and the 10th Anni.'s to go with the actual 10th Anni. car, only staggard for that KICK ass look! Either one... It will be SIK!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
TTT... post pics of 10th Anni deep dish sets!!! COME ON!!! :shrug::pop::sleeping::bored:

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I put an e-mail in to them and they told me the wheels won't be in until some time this month. E-mail posted below, I asked him to contact me as soon as they were available.

(E-mail from Brad Taylor at LRS)
We will not have them in stock until January. There was a delay on getting them onto the boat.

Thank You,
Your friend at Latemodel Restoration Supply,

Brad Taylor
Advertising and Research Manager

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I was just at a wheel shop myself today checkin to see if I can get the cost of the 18x9/10 FR500's cheaper in town in cash rather the ordering... They said they could not give me a solid price since these OE manufactures have not sent in their 2009 catelog and pricing guidlines... SO... this may be somewhat linked to what the guy above said... Manufactures are just sitting and gathering new stock as well as old and pricing for it all... Tire City TAMPA FL. told me its possibly Mon since the holidays are officially over and Mon is considered the 1st real full back to business day, he might have something... The 10th Anni deep dishes may be released in their new inventory and catelogs. He also said for anything realsed 2006-2007 maybe be cheaper since the car industry took a violent economy hit (including aftermarket) we may see some cheaper prices being released... But, all we can do is wait... :(

I myself maybe SELLING my AFS Cobra 18x9/10.5 TONIGHT!!! ... So, up on stands the car goes and I will be in the market for something the same size... I know neither of the QE manfacture replicas DON"T make a 18x10.5 and ONLY a 17x10.5... Which really sucks!!! And for this reason... Thats why ALOT of ppl want the wheels I have!!!

Last edited:

keblmo

Banned
thats what i got from eddy davis at late model resto......there stuck on the boat.....anytime in january...but probably late january.....i really wanna see a pic of the chrome.....i think there gonna look sick!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
They are a pretty sik concept to stagger... Cuz the 10th Anni. wheels are a nice and different unique style wheel different from your basic trims or resto look Mustang wheels ever... Just to SMALL IMO...

92 Couper

Established Member
I was looking for a deep dish 10th for mine when I came across the "OE Wheels" brand on ebay. These had been going for around $560 a set when they first came out, but I was able to snipe a set near the end of the auction for the reserve price of $399 shipped. These are 17x9 front and 17x10 rear and fit real well with my 315 nitto DR's. I like them alot. Here are some pictures:

termi001.jpg

termi002.jpg

termi003.jpg

termi004.jpg

termi005.jpg

termi010.jpg

termi011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread