10th Anniversary Cobra Grille Emblem?

JR_Cobra

Established Member
Has anyone seen or heard of a 10th Anniversary Cobra emplem for the grille?

Just turned 600 miles on my vert - what a fun car!!!

Jeff

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You might want to try to do a search here and also in Google. Also check a couple of the larger Mustang Internet websites like Stangnet. I haven't personally seen or heard of any.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
You guy's with the 10th Annv. need to drive them a bit more. I have mine for less than 5 weeks and have 4,400 on it!!! :lol:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by Richo
You guy's with the 10th Annv. need to drive them a bit more. I have mine for less than 5 weeks and have 4,400 on it!!! :lol:

Yeah man you live in Georgia though where the weather is always sweet (for driving that is). It's fall here in the mountain state and the weather is starting to turn bad. I will drive my car as much as possible in the next 3 weeks cause come November she goes into hibernation till April :(

By the way I have 2700+ on my 10th Annnie. This car is amazing! It's the funnest car I've ever owned PERIOD! I'm am still amazed everytime I drive it, the power is just ferocious!
:burnout:

JR_Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by BigBeez03
...It's fall here in the mountain state and the weather is starting to turn bad.

I grew up in WV! You must have a blast on those winding roads.

Here in Texas, I am still driving into work in the early morning with the top down - doesn't get much better than that!

Jeff

JR_Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
You might want to try to do a search here and also in Google. Also check a couple of the larger Mustang Internet websites like Stangnet. I haven't personally seen or heard of any.

Well, I've Googled and searched with no luck. I would think a special 10 anniversary emblem would be a sought-after accessory.

Maybe someone will step up...

Jeff

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Take the pony off the bracket and go to the dealer and buy the svt emblem for the trunk lid and mount it on the bracket thats how they make the cobra one.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by JR_Cobra
I grew up in WV! You must have a blast on those winding roads. Jeff

WV offers great performance driving roads with sometimes dramatic elevation change, curvy two lanes and beautiful scenery. Our main prob is weather, we had a bad winter last year and that means no Cobra running for 4-6 months! However when the weather is good WV is tuff to beat for a street running gearhead be it on 2 wheels or 4. :D

Can't wait for the SVTOA event Oct 26th in PA. It will be my last big hirrahh before winter.

Users who are viewing this thread