10th Anniversary Cobra calipers?!?

Black03COBRA

I was wondering if any of you know where i can order some of the annversary cobras calipers? Or does anyone know the part # . I hope i can, im sick of looking at mine in the conidtion they are.

Thanks.

Black0three :coolman:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
I was thinking the same, but am going to pull mine and paint them. Then add some new brake fluid and pads while I'm at it. They dont look better in person than the red painted stock ones ive seen.

jason

rmoreau

Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are powder coated? If it is only paint, Looks way better than any Painted calipers I've ever seen. They are the perfect red too. I dont know how much, but I'm sure they are at least in the $200 each range. Not worth that just to have red.

Randy

Black03COBRA

No, your right. Not worth it at all just for the red paint if they are that much. But if they are powder coated that would save more time repainting them in the long run. Oh well, i guess ill just paint them . Anyone know of a really good way of painting them and making them last?

Black0Three

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I used VHT Caliper Paint (black) on my front and rear calipers and for 4 months now they still look great. 1 can ($7.00) did all 4 calipers.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'd be interested in the anniversary calipers. Anybody know of anyone thats offering them yet? I'm sure they would have more durability than just painted calipers, otherwise all the Cobra owners would be screaming at Ford that the calipers on their limited run car started to look like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread