10'cammed maro vs viper,cammed z06,c6 vette and supra

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Damn that's a fast ass camaro, especially considering the weight advantage the other cars had on it. :beer:

TEAMBADDASS

Established Member
First off TeamBA, awesome car and even better exhaust. Secondly, very classy responses, funny but not shit talking, I like that. Lastly, it appeared everyone was cheating a little because that one race everyone nailed it on two honks, LOL.

Thanks....we are all here to have fun and enjoy our cars..no matter what they are...just cause i own all chevy's (besides my denali) still gm
doesn't mean i dont like cobra's, vipers, vette's even the new challengers aren't bad..Out of all the forums i go to camaro5,ls1tech,gen5camaro i get the most laughs here..i enjoy this forum..

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
im sorry they made the new camaro so ugly,thats why the camera was in my car so nobody would have to look @ such a ugly car..hey i got a idea,i read ur poster and it said you dont own a cobra and ur broke.why dont you get a job as a designer @ gm and make the new camaros look like a ford cobra and then not only will you be driving a cobra the world will be a better place..we wont have to look @ ugly camaros anymore..good luck,i cant wait:read:

lmao !!

TEAMBADDASS

Established Member
This is the car your talking about great times for 420rwhp and 3800lbs with 100shot ran low 11s and over 125mph.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3T0SMWlIw8"]YouTube - 2010 Camaro 100% Bone stock engine with LG SuperPro LT's , CAI and LG Custom 3 inch exhaust[/ame]

This guy is on ls1tech bitch!ng that is car is bone stock the way gm built it..him having custom cai,tune,exhaust,lg headers nitrous 18'drags 16'skinnys wieght reductions is consider a bone stock engine just the way gm built it and untouched cause he haven't installed a cam yet.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Im sorry they made the new camaro so ugly,thats why the camera was in my car so nobody would have to look @ such a ugly car..Hey i got a idea,i read ur poster and it said you dont own a cobra and ur broke.why dont you get a job as a designer @ gm and make the new camaros look like a ford cobra and then not only will you be driving a cobra the world will be a better place..we wont have to look @ ugly camaros anymore..Good luck,i cant wait:read:

:lol:

I laughed pretty freakin hard when I read that. Great races! It's good to see a strong running 2010 Camaro in some race vids. :rockon: Those LS3s are just killer motors.

Users who are viewing this thread